Collier's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before I begin, I would like to clarify, that I am not very skilled at writing things like these, however, I’ll give it a shot.

STEAM NAME: Collier

IN-GAME NAME: Peter Wolf

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:65309961

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I’d like to be an Enforcer, because, since my first days on PERPHeads, I have tried to study the rules, to make sure I can roleplay at the best of my abilities. Ever since I started studying the rules to make sure I was adherent to the rules, I noticed not all players shared the same respect for the rules that I did, which made me want to “teach” them. I started helping new players more and more, sharing my rule knowledge with them, to make sure I was doing my little bit to contribute to the betterment of another individual’s experience. While studying the rules, of course, I had my ups and downs, however, I remained adherent to the rules. After around 1/2 years of being around, I have only received 5 warnings and 0 bans. I finally feel confident enough in my abilities to enforce the rules, so that is why I am applying. Recently, I have received the rank of Sergeant within the PLPD, which displays the fact that I am capable of enforcing the laws while staying adherent to the rules at the same time. In addition to that, I have been equally as dedicated to towards becoming a server Enforcer, as I have been towards the PLPD.

I have been staff on other servers before, and feel that I did a good job at it, so I am sure I would be able to do an equally good – if not better job at enforcing the rules here, if I were to receive the rank of Enforcer.

In my opinion, I have been doing a good job at answering OOC and /help questions, when some arose, providing a detailed answer to most of them.

KEY QUALITIES OF MINE:

- I am calm,
- I am assertive when I need to be
- I am capable of maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- I am very confident in my rule knowledge
- I am a good listener

REQUIREMENTS:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. []

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. []

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. []

You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. []

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for the consideration of my enforcer application.

Reaction score
+ Support
i will support this app because i have know you for a while now its very fun playing with you you have great knowleadge of the rules and the laws. I have seen you helping out in ooc and /help. you have great experience with roleplaying as cop citizen. you are also 1 of the best plpd officer i have seen ever so hope this will get accepted and Good Luck!

Cant spell

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've known Collier for a certain amount of time. Getting to know him and his characteristics didn't take long. He has good law / rule knowledge to a good extent. Collier helps anyone that needs help and that is where he really shows his enthusiasm and how helpful he really is as a person. His roleplaying is very good and always shows himself in a good manor. I give you the best of luck with your application on becoming an Enforcer.
+Support

Reaction score
To be honest, I don't see why he shouldn't be accepted. He's a long-standing member of the community and a dedicated person to it. Very little rule infringements on record and he makes the ideal candidate. When I was unbanned, I saw him a lot in-game and his role play standards were high when I saw them and I'm assuming they still are. He's active on the forums.

Yes.
+Support.

Reaction score
You are a friendly, patient and considering person, being absolutely adored by a group of members within the community, you have great communications skills and you are dedicated to the server.

Yes please.

Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes.

I've personally looking folward to Collier making an enforcer app. I have been friends with him for a long time now and I personally think he has the enforcer material every candidate should have. He's a great cop and a great civilian. His roleplay actions actually have some thought put into them and it isn't just banter and minging. Collier is constantly on the teamspeak server and has a very regular appearence on the PERP server. Honestly saying, I see no reason he shouldn't be accepted. It's a bigass +support from me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really really hope you can achieve enforcer. Considering the amount of effort you dedicate to helping others and generally being a really nice person to be around. Wish you all the best!

Reaction score
I would not have even had to read the whole thing before putting a HUGE +SUPPORT.
I have known you for quite sometime and have enjoyed every minute with you. I believe that you are very well suited to fill the role of Enforcer and i am sure you would be a great part of the staff team. You're a Kind, Caring person who is always helping out others. Your rank as Sergeant shows your leadership skill because you co-ordinate people in the PD very well and you help people become better officers when you're in service. Good luck !

Reaction score
A really good friend to talk with, definitely has a good rule and law knowledge. He also is very active. Would like to see him as an enforcer on the server.

Reaction score
I have known Collier for a little while now, and from what i have seen he has great knowledge of the rules and has the correct mindset to be a great enforcer. Good luck.

+Support

Reaction score
Here is my opinion, @Col. Collier is a great person I know him from being in my buddies list in PERP and in my steam friends list, I Have been with him a lot in-game he teaches me right from wrong making sure I stay out of trouble, I think he will be a great person in the staff family as he is a funny character and likes to have a laugh <3

Deleted member 5193

+Support
He's a kind, genuine guy and knows the rules off by heart. I've tried to catch him out but haven't yet. Really good enforcer candidate.

Reaction score
+Support
Collier has been a member of the community for a long time and is always active! He is also great at roleplaying especially when he is working for the PLPD and I really hope he gets enforcer.

Reaction score
Well, what could I say here except uhm.... yes please! Peter is one of the most competent people I know. He knows both the rules and laws and a very very good roleplayer. Furthermore he is a police supervisor and I've seen him handle several supervisor situations, which are from my point of view quite similar to admin sits, and he handled them very well. So overall I can only say +support

Reaction score
+Support

Well, Collier, I only really know you through Kassim (Tomas Costello), from what I have seen of you, you do seem like one of the nicest guys on the server, always willing to help any new guys on the server, I do always see you active in the Help Chat, follows all the rules, overall nice guy hope to see this get accepted!

Reaction score
+Support

Collier is honestly such an amazing playing of the community. He constantly engages himself in various RP situations, especially as an Officer where he deals with all situations to a high standard, while always on lookout for rule breakers, and reporting them to the nazi staff team. I feel he would make an excellent Enforcer, and will be able to deal with situations calmly and professionally, while ensuring the player knows exactly what he has done well. In any admin situations I have seen him in he stays calm and displays a sound rule knowledge throughout.

Good luck with your application.

Reaction score
Probably one of the best applicants recently, Collier is very friendly and hard working with his PLPD job which is reflected in how quickly he became Sergeant. He's open to talking with everyone and has a very good mental attitude which will help him with his potential position in the staff team. Keeps calm and acts professional, never see him complaining about stuff or moaning, gets the job done and knows whats best to do in most scenarios. +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.