Collier's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Oh hell Yeah, Peter , a great person that helps every one , You got the damn knowledge in rules and you do not break them.
You got a police rank and Your an old player here !
+Support and good luck !

Reaction score
Make the staff Team German again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Nah, but to be honest as I haven't replied yet, you are a very helpful and friendly person. I would like to see you as a member of staff as I additionally believe that you possess all key qualities.

rat

Reaction score
I can't believe I haven't thrown my two cents into the ring and doused Peter with a doggo flavoured stream of praise...

Peter Wolf is a quality geeza, he always tries to help progress RP. He'll always point out when you're doing something wrong, even if you're his friend. The day Peter sets a foot out of line is the day hell freezes over. He shows dedication, an astounding rule knowledge and an exemplary personality that brightens the day of everybody around him.

-(-support) hahaha get it its a double negative

Reaction score
Pretty cool guy, when in the server I can tell he know what he's doing. I'd say he'd make a good addition to the team.

Reaction score
I have seen him IG, he has all of the things that he mentioned
"- I am calm,
- I am assertive when I need to be
- I am capable of maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- I am very confident in my rule knowledge
- I am a good listener"

A big PHAT +Support man

Reaction score
Spoken to you on TS, really sound guy. You have a good understanding of the rues, previous staff member on ther communities, +Support, good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Until now I had no time of writing it but here is what I think regarding you enforcer application:

You are a great person, probably the most patient and one of the nicest I've ever met, and you have shown great leadership skills and have great knowledge of both the rules and laws making you more than just a great enforcer candidate, you were able to wait with your enforcer application patiently until you felt it really is the time to apply and you have proven your true reason for applying, not for simply the power, which makes you an even better candidate.

That is a huge +support from me.

Reaction score
I've been refraining from commenting on this application for the simple reason I didn't know who you are. So I gave you a few days and I have to say I have grown a lot of respect for collier having seen him role-playing as sergeant. He knows the laws which is shown by his position in the police department. I've seen him every now and then in help chat. I can't say exactly what your rule knowledge is like because I haven't seen it in action. However I'm pretty confident in saying that I'm sure you would make a great enforcer. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.