Collier's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Collier

IN-GAME NAME: Peter Wolf

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:65309961

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Ever since joining PERPHeads, I tried to familiarize myself with the rules and study them to avoid breaking them and to be able to roleplay as well as possible while being as adherent to the rules as possible. A friend I played with encouraged me very early on to learn the rules as best I could to ensure we could play together without being banned, so I learned the rules to such an extent that for my first year or so, I had a very clean record. I got warned here and there but for the most part, I stayed out of trouble completely. After a while, I noticed many players had issues learning the rules and following them and some just weren't interested in doing so, so I tried to explain the rules to them in LOOC and from there, I shared my knowledge of the rules with other people to deter them from repeating their actions and to help them understand them.

This motivated me to apply for Enforcer 2 years ago. I got a lot of support from several noteworthy Members and eventually got accepted. After becoming an Enforcer and during my time as an Enforcer, I would often be one of the only Staff Members on the server and responded to countless people asking for my help via the OOC and /help chat. Several people would also go on to add me on Steam so I could help do their reports. This proved to be quite difficult because I couldn't fly, but I would drive around in my car dealing with countless situations all morning until other Staff members would come on. Although not practical, I gained a lot of experience dealing with reports that way. Once I finally applied for Moderator, I got it within just a couple of minutes of submitting it and was taken for my Moderator training.

Until my eventual resignation, I always tried to deal with the reports other Staff Members didn't, those that required more extensive investigation. I enjoyed my time as a Staff Member very much but, regrettably, resigned.

After my resignation, I still maintained a fairly active presence on the server and despite no longer being a Staff Member, I tried to help others with the rules as much as I could, perhaps because I regretted my resignation but never admitted it.

So here we are again, I have decided to reapply because I very much enjoyed being a Staff Member last time around and because I like to help people, especially in regards to the rules.

KEY QUALITIES OF MINE:

- I am calm,
- I am assertive when I need to be
- I am capable of maintaining a high standard of professionalism
- I am very confident in my rule knowledge
- I am a good listener

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I have to maintain a certain activity for my roles as a PTO and RTU Lt.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for considering my application.

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. []
No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. []
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. []
You must have access to and use a microphone. []
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server []

Reaction score
+Support,

Collier is an extremely friendly member of this community. He is always willing to help people in-game and on Teamspeak! I have also seen him rule knowledge and I go to him sometimes for rule advise sometimes. Would make a great enforcer!
Goodluck!

Reaction score
+Support.
Almost made my promise when I said I will be the first to support your application. But 2nd is enough i guess xD. You deserve staff again.

A1L

Reaction score
+Support
Collier is a good lad and even let me drive his Maserati, he's a friendly community member and has the qualities of being a Staff Member. He has great law and rule knowledge combined to make a superman staff member and that I've seen him recently a lot been helping people in OOC, I think he's ready again for Enforcer once again as he's served the Community good. Collier is a well knowledge Police Lieutenant in the Police Department and is very good at his job, although I wasn't here when he got Enforcer previously I believe from previous knowledge and friendship with him, he is fully trustworthy of the role.

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about your application...
When you were in the staff team you were a mediocre guy, you didn't pull off any crazy numbers in reports, but you did your job, fair and square you shouldn't get any bash but rightfully so not any credit for doing anything but your job.

You then left the community which you stated was not for a position at Melonstick RP, two hours later you had a rank there, it seemed to us and someone who accepted you for Enforcer that it was the only reason you left, you never gave us any other reasoning.

Thus I will be neutral leaning towards a -support. Best of luck.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I have mixed feelings about your application...
When you were in the staff team you were a mediocre guy, you didn't pull off any crazy numbers in reports, but you did your job, fair and square you shouldn't get any bash but rightfully so not any credit for doing anything but your job.

You then left the community which you stated was not for a position at Melonstick RP, two hours later you had a rank there, it seemed to us and someone who accepted you for Enforcer that it was the only reason you left, you never gave us any other reasoning.

Thus I will be neutral leaning towards a -support. Best of luck.
That's fine. As I have explained previously, after my resignation I was offered a rank there, but this rank was not the motive for my resignation. Anyhow, I appreciate the feedback.

Reaction score
+Support

Well, what can I say? Collier is one of the most friendly and helpful individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting, he has a confident and extensive knowledge of all the rules and laws which is especially expected from him seeing as he was a staff member previously and current Lieutenant. When I see Collier whether it is while he is on duty or on civilian, he always presents himself well and I don't think I've ever seen him actually lose his temper, he always stays calm and composed.

His roleplay is always to a high standard and he constantly involves himself in different roleplay situations which though he already has, he has a good insight into both civilian and cop life and therefore would make him a better candidate as he has experienced both sides well and can relate to situations that may appear in reports. When I roll with him whether on civilian or cop, as an officer he displays exceptional leadership skills along with a confident knowledge in all areas of the law, when we are also civilian and sometimes see someone making a small rule break, he usually lets them know and helps them out with server rule knowledge and letting them have a good start on the server rather than make an F6 over a small issue.

Good luck!

Deleted member 5193

In all fairness, being one of the admins on Melonstick at the time, I can honestly say he didn't ask for the rank or expect it. His resignation wasn't because of Melonstick, and whilst you're accurate about him getting a rank there soon after, this wasn't a factor in his resignation here.

I'm sure if you asked him, he would give you a very in depth reason into why he did resign. There's a lot more to it than that, people just don't immediately realise. That's beyond the point though, I just don't want MS to effect his chances here.

Anyway, Collier, you're one of the most helpful players I have the pleasure of knowing on perp. You're constantly helping newer players and you're not stupidly PD or growing focused like some, you do go out of your way to help quite often.

During your time as enforcer prior to this, you demonstrated your ability to handle reports and maintain an active presence on the server, I'd say this is something that would hopefully make a good impression here.

You cared so much about your rank and always made sure people always had the best experience. I really enjoyed seeing a staff member who put the effort in that you did.

You have my full backing for this application, I'm really hoping you'll get it.

Reaction score
In all fairness, being one of the admins on Melonstick at the time, I can honestly say he didn't ask for the rank or expect it. His resignation wasn't because of Melonstick, and whilst you're accurate about him getting a rank there soon after, this wasn't a factor in his resignation here.

I'm sure if you asked him, he would give you a very in depth reason into why he did resign. There's a lot more to it than that, people just don't immediately realise. That's beyond the point though, I just don't want MS to effect his chances here.

I think it's important for someone to be loyal, to firstly say even before they recieved the rank that they didn't left for Melonstick and then two hours later get it is what pissed me off, I'm not angry that @Collier went ahead and joined another community, because that's totally fine by me, you do what you wish, but if you leave for another rank just stand straight about it or just let it cool down as there was drama with that community as the rules were copied straight off and such.

Deleted member 6228

Even regardless of the fact he may have left for another community/rank however he has in my eyes and many others proven himself to be capable of the rank again.

Reaction score
I think it's important for someone to be loyal, to firstly say even before they recieved the rank that they left for Melonstick and then two hours later get it is what pissed me off, I'm not angry that @Collier went ahead and joined another community, because that's totally fine by me, you do what you wish, but if you leave for another rank just stand straight about it or just let it cool down as there was drama with that community as the rules were copied straight off and such.
I understand it may look this way, Daymon, but that is simply not how it went down. My rank on Melonstick was not the reason for my resignation, I was given it as the community was fairly new and they wanted my help.

EDIT: Forgot to comment on the other part, I had nothing to do with copying the rules, they were in place before I joined.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+SUPPORT , from my experience with you is that you are verry friendly, helpfull and respectfull. I see you help other player's and assist them. I really like that!

Reaction score
I understand it may look this way, Daymon, but that is simply not how it went down. My rank on Melonstick was not the reason for my resignation, I was given it as the community was fairly new and they wanted my help.

EDIT: Forgot to comment on the other part, I had nothing to do with copying the rules, they were in place before I joined.

As you and @Thomas Fredrick misunderstood my point with the rules it isn't to do with you as a person, rather your decision to get the rank of Moderator or whatever it was at that community at that time. There was a small drama between the two communities because of the rules, you then left the server and our staff team, and within two hours you got the rank, instead of waiting for the drama to ease out you got the rank the same day, which isn't the best way to do it.

Reaction score
As you and @Thomas Fredrick misunderstood my point with the rules it isn't to do with you as a person, rather your decision to get the rank of Moderator or whatever it was at that community at that time. There was a small drama between the two communities because of the rules, you then left the server and our staff team, and within two hours you got the rank, instead of waiting for the drama to ease out you got the rank the same day, which isn't the best way to do it.
I agree, the timing was a bit poor. It probably wasn't the best idea considering the drama.

Reaction score
+support
Collier was a great staff member on perp and idk why people are bashing him for what happened on melonstick, I actually enjoyed that server when it started out it had a lot of players everyday and I played it for a bit I know the whole thing went down and it wasn't really that bad and either way it was fucking ages ago. I have always admired Collier he is a really friendly and fair person, know his rules and laws and was a great staff member before he resigned. I would love to see him get staff again as I think he would do an amazing job, nothing more to say other than I really hope you get accepted and best of luck mate.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hmmm was great operator on Mmm..... nah I won't say it.

Before resignation - Good Staff member, good law and rule knowledge, worked hard for the position by grinding rules, could tell you studied them and a nice guy.

After resignation - Someone used your PLPD.Online account maliciously towards others (your responsibility), community members and staff felt betrayed.

Since you came back - Nice guy, worked hard to get back up in pd, can see your determined to do well again.

Reaction score
Hmmm was great operator on Mmm..... nah I won't say it.

Before resignation - Good Staff member, good law and rule knowledge, worked hard for the position by grinding rules, could tell you studied them and a nice guy.

After resignation - Someone used your PLPD.Online account maliciously towards others (your responsibility), community members and staff felt betrayed.

Since you came back - Nice guy, worked hard to get back up in pd, can see your determined to do well again.
I understand my past may be a problem for some, but thanks for the kind words.

Reaction score
Apparently giving @Collier my support was reason for some staff member to get pissed and give me a forums warning xD
So, He is friendly, more than active and has a great knowledge of rules, also his judgement is great (maybe he would help stop those staff discretion things).
Works hard to keep all his ranks within the PLPD

+ SUPPORT ALL DAY, WHO DAFUQ DESERVES IT MORE THAN HIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.