Communication Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Admin Meeting
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Ashur Tel-Aviv
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communications Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, I'd this time like to start with that I definitely acknowledge that I have been very toxic in the past within this community, and that it obviously has been a recurring thing that happens, however this time I do feel that I will be able to return and play properly.
During the time that I have been communication banned and server banned I have played alot of FiveM, being able to play properly after having learnt how to properly play, roleplay and behave without having the recurring slip up.

I just wish to be able to communicate within the community again to show that I am once again ready to be able to play on PERP without breaking the rules and being toxic, with this hopefully being my first step back into the community to hopefully being able to play again.
Personally I definitely believe I have changed and am way more relaxed than I used to be and after being banned for a year and a few months hoping that I will be able to show that I can play normally.

Closing this appeal, I would like to apologize to the staff team and the people I have affected in the past with my toxicity and the rule breaking I did, and for wasting their time in the past.

I hope I will be able to prove myself and be able to talk again on the forums and other aspects of the community