Communication Ban Apology (Efan and Hayden)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan and Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby-Fin Nokeyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communication Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: I got communication banned for a string of OOC toxicity, however I got communication banned after I was going back and forth with Tinky in OOC, Initially it was banter, but the staff team does not want any form of toxicity in ooc, which I completely understand, I'd also like to apologize for saying "Imagine making 5 AR's a day"

I would like to apologize to Tinky for going back and forth with him in OOC, i'd also like to apologize to DB for this also, he was involved in the OOC aswell which lead to my comm ban.

I did not mean to be toxic in OOC in any way, as I usually try to help out in OOC/Help chat and/or on the forums, I will not be toxic in OOC again, I honestly regret going back and forth with Tinky in OOC, and mocking someone for making multiple AR's, because clearly AR's are here so people get punished for breaking the rules, and I should not mock that.

I'd like to apologize to Mimball also for poking him multiple times on TS about the AR that was on me, and I'd also like to apologize to Ethan and Hayden for having to take the time to check OOC logs to even get me comm banned.

I promise to not be toxic again in OOC/LOOC, Forums, Teamspeak and discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.