Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @ethan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Inchs
Your Roleplay Name: Inch Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16179036

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic after CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've said before I am really sorry for my actions here Obidan did not deserve the toxicity I gave him, I understand the last appeal was denied because I did not show progress. I understand that, but with uni I am very busy and do not get to play much, I am however showing improvement through the things I am doing. I am apart of the event team and I am currently writing storylines for players to enjoy in the summer as well as applying for more roles within the PLPD such as a TFTO. My communication ban is making it difficult to do any of these things, I cannot advertise events as I am communication banned. I cannot ask players what events they'd like to see, as I am communication banned. I cannot attend PLPD interviews as I am communication banned. It is preventing me doing many things and proving myself to better. I just wish for a chance to be able to do this things and if I go back into toxicity I will welcome a reban, but I have changed and I want to be able to do more.

Reaction score

As you have shown your interest in the community and tried to better yourself through the Event Team and TFTO we will accept your apology. Please keep up this attitude as we will reinstate this if we feel it is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.