Community Spotlight - July 2022

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

It is certainly in early stages but the rogue magazine and fashion week is looking promising with two released already this is a very unique take on roleplay and I highly suggest taking a look at his thread by clicking here. BigRossKane has been awarded the Roleplay Acknowledgement trophy.​
EYWHNrZ.png
Ophelia ran a JDM Car Meet on the 24th July which attracted a large number of visitors, Ophelia also thanked Rogue and Bojing for their assistance in this event. You can view the thread about this by clicking here. Ophelia has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
HVq6sAe.png
Vladimir Klutch ran a fight club around the start of July which attracted a number of players who each won rewards. This was nominated by a staff member, Judas/Vladmir has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
vnHEs3G.jpg
COMMUNITY CONTENT

A 17 minute funny moments video was posted by Draxen this month in Videos & Pictures which is a good watch, would recommend clicking the video to view with sound. You can see if you can spot yourself in it. Draxen has been awarded a forum trophy for video content.​
@Aquaa
A certainly well edited 3 minute montage which was posted by Aquaa recently, this video has been nominated by staff to be entered into community content. It is a good watch with sound, Aquaa has also been awarded a forum trophy for video content.​
ADDITIONAL NEWS

Chief of Department Recruitment
We sadly say goodbye to @Acerius from both his Staff and Police Department roles recently. However this has meant there is now an opportunity for one of you to become the next Chief or Deputy Chief of Department. You can apply for this role on PLPD.ONLINE​
889xlsK.png
Update Teasers
If you are currently a supporter of our discord then you can find some leaks for the upcoming Paralake V6 and an exciting new update coming to us soon. If you are not currently a booster, consider it! You can boost servers as part of your nitro subscription if you have it.​
RlVvLg8.png
New Player Influx
We are seeing a large influx of new players recently, this provides challenges for us as staff to monitor the increase in requests for service through action requests and reports as-well as a large increase in demand for our helpers. Thanks to the Mission System this has made it a lot easier for us but we should all as a community look out for these players and help them learn the ropes. It is a great opportunity to demonstrate this now if you have ever considered an application for helper or enforcer in the future. Any players noticed for helping new players over the next month may be featured in the next community spotlight.​

Reaction score
Really don't want this to be overshadowed by the Chief thread! I really enjoyed this month's spotlight, everyone featured on this list contributed very positively to the server this month. Really great stuff, guys, keep it up. Sad I was not around to see some of these things

Reaction score
Amazing work lads, I enjoy all of this content! I'm actually glad to see people doing shit on perp now finally after the 2019-2020 atmospheric void of staring at walls and PVP.

Reaction score
Really don't want this to be overshadowed by the Chief thread! I really enjoyed this month's spotlight, everyone featured on this list contributed very positively to the server this month. Really great stuff, guys, keep it up. Sad I was not around to see some of these things
believe me i dont even think people care about the chief thread