Community Spotlight - March 2022

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

So we will kick this one off with one that I noticed whilst playing as cop, I saw this fantastic designed shop with a very unique way to present the sign at the front entrance. Unfortunately the shop didn't see much attention whilst I was on duty but a cool creation nonetheless. You can claim a $50,000 reward by contacting a Community Manager in-game.​
QaMOwEU.gif
A very unique creation by Lucius and Spooky with this treehouse that was posted in our discord, not something I have seen before and it seemed to get a lot of attention by players that walked past. You can find more images and videos of this in discord. Thanks for sharing this and well done for making it into the spotlight.​
cgWDTh9.png
A number of players including doge, moon, tinky, bonnisen, ophelia, walnash and speedy all took part in PassiveRP yesterday which was noticed by the staff team, primarily doge who has been involved in more PassiveRP recently. You can claim $200,000 and distribute this however you like amongst everybody involved.​
lxYfjPX.gif

MOST HELPFUL

Woodz has been nominated for Most Helpful by staff for being extra helpful and helping new players for the last few days, and generally being very friendly and approachable within the community. Thanks Woodz, keep it up. You can claim $50,000 by contacting a Community Manager in-game.​
bculWam.png
As I am writing this Community Spotlight post, Bonnisen is actively helping a new player and has been for the last few hours, teaching them the basics, how to grow drugs and crafting baseball bats to get his firearms level up. You can claim a $50,000 reward by contacting a Community Manager in-game.​
HHlSqRS.jpg
COMMUNITY CONTENT

A very well edited and hilarious video sent in by MegaFro yesterday showing the april fools update where we introduced the new Juggernaut model from Payday 2 which has 1,000 health and access to TFU Weapons. You can view the video on YouTube to hear audio.​
I think we have all seen the beef with Will Smith recently, Travis submitted the below clip recently which is worth a watch but you need to open it up in YouTube for the full experience with audio. Very funny and shout out to everybody involved as-well.​
KEY MOMENTS

April Fools Update
A new update was released this month featuring some long sleeve top skins made by @TkToaster which look absolutely stunning, and hope to see some more of these. We also saw some joke additions as is tradition with April Fools with the new juggernaut model, mobile respawn beacon and tactical airstrikes.​
NEW FACES

@ern
CLOSING INFORMATION

Feedback and Future Submissions
I hope you have enjoyed reading this months community spotlight, if you have any nominations for players please include them in #player-showcase on discord, and if you have any suggestions to improve the community spotlight to make it more engaging then feedback is always welcome. You can send feedback to me directly via discord, forums or steam where I will make time to speak to any of you regardless of whether you've been here for 8 years or 8 minutes!​
Community Team Complaints
I think it's fair to say since Ethan and I have been responsible for the Helpers and Developers that there have been a number of improvements, with our side of the staff team only receiving 18 complaints in the last 12 months. In this same time period there have been 22 accepted outcomes on helpers and developers ranging from verbal warnings to demotions, with 10 of these being rule violations, 1 being for activity/performance, 7 being for general conduct and 4 for abuse of powers. If you have any suggestions to improve the complaint system let us know.​
Safeguarding Referrals
A total of 9 safeguarding referrals have been submitted to Community Management since the launch, although only around half of these have lead to a ban we really value you reporting acts that meet the criteria of a safeguarding concern. You can make a safeguarding referral regardless of whether you know the victim or suspects details and without the victims knowledge or consent to submit it. If you want to submit a referral please click here, you can find the link on the help tab at any time.​
Trophy System
A bit of work is planned on the forum trophy system by myself in order to make some more automatic trophies and less manually assigned trophies as to lower the workload of myself and Ethan, this can be quite a repetitive task having to review evidence for trophies so please be aware this could affect your trophy score either positively or negatively as they are adjusted later this month. This should be overall beneficial as it will make us more available to answer to the community by making us spend less time assigning trophies.​
Community Management Expenses
In the interest of transparency, amongst the above statistics released the following expenses relating to Community Managers spawning money in for the community are as follows. The purpose for all of this money is a result of event prizes and community spotlight prizes only, this does not include refund requests.​
  • $458,000 given in November 2021
  • $900,000 given in December 2021
  • $590,000 given in January 2022
  • $200,000 given in February 2022
  • $350,000 given in March 2022

Last edited: