Community Spotlight - May 2022

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

A simple bazaar shop construction made by Lucius Husky, one of our helpers. It's a gun store which makes use of various props including the standard market table which comes with the store. This was taken from a nomination in Discord.​
7e6PvOk.png
@Sean
A number of players including @Sean, @Bojing, @Snusmus, @Mallard and @Hayden were involved in setting up a Boxing Event on the Car Garage Roof, more photos can be found on Discord however here is my favourite that I picked out.​
pgHpybd.jpg
A couple of players including @Kawtical and @maeen were involved in this taxi rank build, this is an ideal location to place a taxi rank and is a great sight for new players joining the server for the first time, thanks to both of you.​
vWZneyc.jpg

COMMUNITY CONTENT

This person has made it into the Community Spotlight yet again with another amazing SFM Render. If you aren't familiar with Super's previous renders I would highly recommend checking them out, a number of them have made it to official platforms such as PERPHeads Help and loading screens.​
58fPnpD.jpg
MOST HELPFUL

A number of 'Gulag' Events have been hosted recently by Bojing which cannot go unnoticed, with the most recent one being on the 15th May. A big shoutout to everybody that was involved including @Collier, @Hayden, @Super_, @sidd, @kerzify, @Snusmus and @Mallard
RSlUlkq.png