Community Spotlight - October 2022

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

Halloween Competition Winners

A regular in the community spotlight, Ellie submitted her Paralake Gunstore for the halloween competition. I am excited to award Ellie with community spotlight recognition but also the first place prize of a rare 2016 Halloween Broom.​
WJlFY37.jpg
@doge
A spooky bathroom build by another one of our staff members, doge submitted this build in the halloween submissions and I am excited to award him with second place. This means doge will receive community spotlight recognition and a rare ghost prop.​
voJ9xMG.jpeg
A giant skull built outside City Hall by Lucius Husky and Wxsley. I understand they both contributed to the build however as third place prize Lucius will be awarded $100,000 to be distributed between them. A very fun and unique build congratulations to both of you.​
KtuUqk2.png

Roleplay Acknowledgement

An amazing build here called JunkTown. There are a number of photos in the main thread however this one features the new sign update and really sets the tone to JunkTown. Tinker has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement for their efforts.​
awU3nDz.jpg
@rogue
I genuinely think this is the best roleplay build I have seen in the history of community spotlights. Rogue has launched a coffee stall outside city hall which we have seen before but this design with use of the signs is absolutely fantastic. Rogue has been awarded roleplay acknowledgement for his efforts and will receive the extremely rare store counter prop.​
SHUYTPQ.png
@Kenty
A recording studio created by Kenty, a certainly unique build not something I have seen attempted on the server before and makes use of the signs labelled Koronto Records. Kenty has been awarded roleplay acknowledgement.​
78wv4xD.png

Most Helpful

Nicole Bell aka Sonny has been awarded most helpful after being recognised by the administration team for regularly sitting in bazaar helping new players on multiple occasions, giving them information and tips surrounding any and all game mechanics. He was described in the nomination as really friendly and fun to talk to. This is really great to see and hear about from our administration team and certainly something we look for when recruiting helpers. Sonny has been awarded most helpful.​