Server Suggestion confiscate illegal items that are for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: confiscate illegal items that are for sale.
Suggestion Description: Make it so cops can confiscate illegal items that are for sale. Illegal items limited to explosives and narcotics, the items that should never be showed in public and that will be confiscated under law section 8 and law 7.2.

Why should this be added?:
- Makes it easier to confiscate drugs that are for sale, currently you have to call an admin if you don't know who owns it.

What negatives could this have?:
- Only negative i see if people use like some illegal stuff as decoration in a house.

Last edited:
Reaction score
big negative is cops confiscating guns
I should've mentioned it better and will adjust my oringal post. I meant stuff that should never be sold in public, explosives, narcotics.

Reaction score
Yes please, some people kept doing it the other day so I decided to snort on duty as a way of confiscating it

Reaction score
Maybe make it so the owner has to be in the vicinity of the illegal items for them to be confiscated which prompts investigation, and that there is a 2 step confirmation for seizing said items.

Reaction score
Maybe make it so the owner has to be in the vicinity of the illegal items for them to be confiscated which prompts investigation, and that there is a 2 step confirmation for seizing said items.
This doesnt fix the problem this is the problem i think a supervisor has to give you a warrant or just a high cop to take the item since your solution is basicly the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.