Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All players appear to be in T-Pose and I constantly crash
Also I can't attach Crash Logs, says its format is not appropriate

Solution
Solved by disabling other addons and following the following guide:

Reaction score
Please refer to this guide for general support regarding content & crashing.
Rule 1 about issues like T-posing is to ALWAYS disable other add-ons, and only have perp ones.
If the guide didn't help you or you need further support then feel free to reply to this thread.

Reaction score
Please refer to this guide for general support regarding content & crashing.
Rule 1 about issues like T-posing is to ALWAYS disable other add-ons, and only have perp ones.
If the guide didn't help you or you need further support then feel free to reply to this thread.
Thanks for the hands up, yeah I got this problem when I subscribed to content from other server. By disabling addons you meant unsubscribing from them or is there another way?

Reaction score
Thanks for the hands up, yeah I got this problem when I subscribed to content from other server. By disabling addons you meant unsubscribing from them or is there another way?
You can try disabling the addons first, then only enabling perpheads related addons.

Reaction score
As exnem has said.
To attach your log, try and put it in a TXT file then attach it. If not, upload it to mega and send the link here.

Reaction score
When having content issues there’s a few things I always do that you can give ago
Firstly make sure you have all the relevant content, including CSS
Verify game files

if neither of these bring up any issues, I’d recommend uninstalling all your game content and just redownloading the perp content.
An issue many don’t bring up is sometimes your CSS content won’t load properly if you’ve never ran the game, so if you’re using the content from the official game, I’d recommend giving that a go.

Reaction score
Solved by disabling other addons and following the following guide:

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.