Content Bug Report (Unable to access workbench when making max stack of ammo.)

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Unable to access workbench when making max stack of ammo.

How to reproduce the Bug: I have 12 stacks of rifle ammo, max stack. When I craft another box of ammo, I am unsure if it is meant to go to the workbench or not, but it instead states I can only have 12, and I cannot access the workbench at all at this point, or pick it up. I was able to fix it by depositing all of my rifle ammo, and making 1 more rifle ammo, un glitching the bench, and allowing me to access it and pick it up again.

Media: https://youtu.be/VnrME1Velb0

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Unable to access workbench when making max stack of ammo.

How to reproduce the Bug: I have 12 stacks of rifle ammo, max stack. When I craft another box of ammo, I am unsure if it is meant to go to the workbench or not, but it instead states I can only have 12, and I cannot access the workbench at all at this point, or pick it up. I was able to fix it by depositing all of my rifle ammo, and making 1 more rifle ammo, un glitching the bench, and allowing me to access it and pick it up again.

Media:
it goes straight into inv, not a bug

Reaction score
It is not meant to go to workbench, the mixture just fails, as your inventory is full, so you must redo the process when you are able to carry a new box.
I am unsure about it glitching though, that might be a bug.

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't think the ammo was meant to go to inv, but after you attempt this, you are unable to access the workbench with E to open it's menu, or pick it up.

Reaction score
Are you trying this while crafting? You can’t open a bench while crafting
No, like in the video I attempt it when the craft is done and fails, I am unable to access the workbench at all or pick it up.

Reaction score
No, like in the video I attempt it when the craft is done and fails, I am unable to access the workbench at all or pick it up.
Oh shit mb I didn’t even clock there was a video and considering the time I made that post I should’ve been sleeping haha