Crafting Menu filter groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: Add some filters on the mixtures tab (E.G. Filter by firearms level instead of alphabetizing everything)

Full description of the idea: Not too much to add here really it is a simple idea that would allow you to filter the weapons by firearms level or genes required etc.
I am not entirely sure how difficult this is to implement but speaking as a newer player I feel that this would be useful in getting started leveling firearms as Myself and many other currently just find ourselves spamming the help chat in game.

Why should it be added?: It would be helpful to newer players looking to get started with firearms leveling and it would save time crafting as a whole.
I would imagine that it would not take too long to add which would make it worth it however I admit I am not well versed with all that kind of stuff so I could be wrong.

Pros: This would streamline the crafting leveling system even without the use of third party apps from the guide section to try and filter things out by firearms level.

Cons: May take a while to implement for such a small change.

*Other additions: This could be linked with a post from @Creepis linked below to help stream line the whole menu.

https://perpheads.com/threads/searc...s-tab-the-suggestion-electric-boogaloo.29510/

Reaction score
Meanwhile, there is also calc.tinycoding.com which tells you that and a lot of other things and is also helpful for gathering materials.

Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea. Instead of taking 5 minutes to find that glock 17 mag that I know I can craft out of all of the rest of the firearms and firearms parts that need more then firearms level 36. It would save a lot of time and head ache. If this is implemented with the search function I think I would be doing a whole lot more crafting.

Status
Not open for further replies.