Crashing when joining.

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've recently started playing on this unique amazing perp server, but I have only one issue which is stopping me from playing sadly. When the server has more than 35 ish people and I try and connect I seem to first get Swiper The Fox has timed out, then when I join again I'll usually crash on workshop complete or sending client info. I've tried looking around on forums for a solution but I haven't been successful in finding one. Many thanks for reading! Xoxoxox

Reaction score
What comes in mind first is to completely re-install the game, it will take some time though.
I have never had this problem before nor heard about it, so if this doesn't work I'm out of ideas.

Reaction score
Have you tried lowering video settings like shadows, AA, etc... ?

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies both of you. I'm currently reinstalling Garry's Mod. I'll certainly get back to you if it's worked. Also MazZ I might try doing that if reinstalling fails! Thanks

Reaction score
Yeah, I had some strange crash when entering my storage in-game. It fixed when I reinstalled Gmod. I suggest taking backups of addons and maps though, since those don't do any harm.

Reaction score
Ah damn. Still doesn't seem to be working which is a bloody shame I was really eager to play this server as it's certainly one of a kind! Anyway, thanks for trying to help me maybe I'll find a solution soon.

Reaction score
Enter this command into your console : perp_precache_cars 0
Then rejoin, tell me if you were able to join.

Reaction score
Friend had the same problem, there another post with possible solutions, Check it out in this topic.