CSGO rank thread

Reaction score
CSGO, a game we all play

1ff4079b191568347751dab8ea35bb2f.png

We've all been there. Annoying russians, cheeky hackers on your team causing you to demote, skids that grief all day long, ragers that speak like they drink water, you getting kicked by 4 fools, etc. etc.

All of this whilst there are many people in this community who fully speak English and want to play properly themself. So why not set up a thread with everyone's name and rank, giving you the ability to add them and actually have a good time playing csgo?

It's simple. Just message me on the forum saying your current, non smurf rank and your steam account link. I will put you in here making it easier for people to play with each other and have a better shot at winning a game. You don't have to be friends with the person to play with them. Just treat them like a normal person.

Hey, atleast he/she speaks english?!

With this, you can possibly make new friends and have new people to play with. Making it better for everyone.

Ill make sure this thread stays updated daily. Everytime you rank up or rank down just notify me and ill update it.

x

x

x

x

x

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am unranked but I am aiming to become Silver 1 when I get good at CSGO.

Reaction score
MG2
Used to be MGE but the new update fucked me in the ass. Just like call of duty infinite warfare.

Reaction score
Gold Nova 1, FINALLY AFTER 14 WINS IN A ROW I GOT OUT OF SILVER. CANCER HAS BEEN CURED.

Reaction score
444706fd77.jpg

I changed my name while this was made... I was SEM last week :D
steamcommunity.com/id/synateciv , add me if you want to play !

Last edited: