D3V's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: D3V

IN-GAME NAME: Gary Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:75742188

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to become an enforcer to help the community and have a more enjoyable time on the server as I have almost 3 months in game time and have been here since early 2014 and previously been an enforcer but went inactive.

I know the server rules to an extent where I could enforce them and have watched several staff members performing their duties and have previously done it myself. I always follow the rules to the best of my abilities and that is shown quite well by the 5 warnings I have had from all my time and only 1 ban from 2014

I gained a lot of good experience as an enforcer like how to deal with situations and how to stay calm in admin/ooc sits.

Since my last time as enforcer I have started college which allows me to be on the server a lot more and not have to worry about exams or work.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am always on the TeamSpeak server when I am on the server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I feel I am in a better position to enforce the rules this time around as when I was previously an enforcer I was overwhelmed by the duties but now I feel I can handle them.

Reaction score
D3V remains calm and professional in admin situations and has the attitude a staff member should have. I never see him breaking any rules and he makes useful reports. Good luck with your application.

Reaction score
I never seen you enforce rules much, but when I did you really knew them. You are calm, and can calm situations. Not sure it was you, but you were an ex-enforcer or something, right?

Yes, you were.

I think D3V is enforcer material, he has the requirements and everything an enforcer needs such as;

• A beautiful voice
  • A calm person
  • Calms situations down
  • Good Rule knowledge

You have also been here since 2014, and haven't broken rules in a long time.
So, I will Support this application.

Good luck <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support

Hasn't shown great knowledge of rules in the past and there is minimal effort put into this application in comparison to other apps.
Also, he is not at all active on forums, I really don't see why others are in favor of this application.

To improve, increase your activity and general friendliness within the community, if someone had not met you in game, they would have no idea whatsoever as to who you are.

Reaction score
Not really sure about this if I'm honest you and bajar put together are really well jammy as well as this you two do seem like trolls and have a lot of banter also I haven't seen you enforcing or showing your rule knowledge much

Neutral for now

Reaction score
-support told me to go suck my nan, took offence

also denied me from crafting plus, this kid is a bastard

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I spoke to you about why you left your position as enforcer a while ago, you told me you didn't enjoy it all. You said you didn't like dealing with the people on the server, and the position just wasn't for you. Now I am wondering where this sudden change in attitude has come from? I mean, it won't be any different at all from when you were an enforcer, so whats to say that you won't find the position awful again and quit?

Honestly, I don't believe that you will be dedicated to your position if you become and enforcer, so therefore I am not supporting this application.

Good luck with your application.

Reaction score
You are a lovely guy and been here for a long time, but you never help in help chat, barely speak on OOC, and aren't known that much around the newer players, because you are never seen doing something special that contains PassiveRP. -support this as you are just not known enough and don't RP enough. However the moment you are seen organizing something unique and helping new players I will +Support.

Reaction score
Neutral

Although you know the rules I don't think you're showing the correct attitude to become an enforcer.
Very active
Friendly OOC always.
Knows the rules.

try to act more mature when playing on the server and you will have my support.

Reaction score
Neutral
I have seen you alot and have noticed you have a very good knowledge of the rules however like Lewis had stated i don't believe you are showing the correct attitude in becoming the rank of enforcer.

But other good qualitys i have noticed you are very friendly, active. If you get a better attitude you will recieve my support i wish you the best of luck in your application.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include:
  • You have only recently returned for a long stretch of inactivity and we are not yet comfortable with your knowledge of the rules and attitude towards OOC situations.
  • Your application lacks effort and could be improved.
  • You have made quite a negative impact on the community as displayed by the response on this application, I suggest you rebuild some bridges and ensure you roleplay by the rules at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.