Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom_
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: Dai
Your In-game Name: Ling Wang
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155798045

Why were you banned/blacklisted: MASS RDM

Why should this appeal be considered:

I am extremely sorry for what i did. I made the biggest mistake and it won't repeat itself, I've been banned for less than a year now. I was stupid enough to mass rdm on that day. I was angry and annoyed, and I made the biggest mistake, I should just have uninstalled gmod. I really miss the perpheads and the nice community, and I'm very sorry I killed someone that day without a reason.

I would like to come back to this community and get to know new people and talk to my old friends. I really missed the community and the server, I just want to have fun with being on the server.
I'm really sorry @Dom and I hope you have the heart to forgive me for what I did, and I hope everyone has the heart to forgive me for being so stupid and killing people for no reason and got staff members to use their time on me and it was very unnecessary for me to create such a big situation, and this comes from my heart, I'm very sorry and I hope I can come back.

I'd like to apologise to the people I had killed with me mass rdming and I hope you guys are able to look past at what I did and see that I made a stupid mistake as mass rdm isn't really something that isn't worth doing. Secondly, I would also like to apologise to any staff that was affected with the aftermath that they had to deal with and I understand from a personal POV how stressful being a staff member can be sometimes and it probably didn't help that I caused so much shit.

Well, I feel like I also owe the whole community an apology as a whole, I was once a community member who had a good reputation which I have ruined by just being a minge, toxic or by having fun at my own cost without thinking about the other persons POV and how it can affect others, I know me just saying sorry won't be enough but it's a start. I want this chance to be unbanned so I can prove myself as a player who isn't some minge lord toxic rule breaker. I am just like the rest of you trying to have fun, but i went down the wrong road of doing something stupid which I regret doing now and just want another chance.

Since I've been banned I feel like I have calmed down, needed to find an incentive to play again and chose to apologise.

In all honesty, I miss the community and the fun times I've had with friends, with all the contribution I made with the PD and server over the 5 years I've spent here and really want to be able to have that fun again where I will play seriously but still have laughs with friends again.

Deleted member 6228

Involved
I was one of the people Dai killed, and I forgive him. He genuinely seems sorry for what he did, let him come home

Status
Not open for further replies.