daymon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: daymon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I've been a part of this community since 2013, since joining the community I spent over four years in the staff team, I loved every single second of being a staff member in this community and I look to join the staff team I was a part of before. I believe that with my experience as not only a staff member but also a long standing community member I can be a great asset to not only the staff team but also the community, I've spent my years in this community in close contact with the playerbase which has helped me out a lot in different situations as a staff member but also since 2018 a community member.

I believe that I'm qualified to become a staff member again after recognising and realising my flaws in the past which led to me being demoted, I'm a more sensible person now and I believe myself that I'm back to my old self where I was hard working and cared for every single player within the community. A lot of people who have been in this community have vouched for me regarding this. Something snapped in 2018 and it wasn't my greatest time in the community and I was and still am genuinely embarrassed over it.

I wish to become a staff member not only because of my love for the community and genuine ambition to help people out but also to prove to myself and others that I can still be the old daymon and leave a good footprint in the community instead of leaving the staff team with my old demotion, I hope people will understand why this is important to me and I believe that there are some people still rooting for me.

I believe that I should become a staff member because of my serious dedication to this community, this is reflected on my report count throughout the years, I often topped the lists and was determined to make sure that all parts of the different situations were satisfied with the result.

In 2014 I was recognised as the best moderator in the community awards
In 2017 I was recognised as the best administrator in the community awards

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I don't really have anything to say other than that I hope people give me a chance.

Any criticism is welcome :)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. :)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) :)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. :)
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. :)

Reaction score
+Support

Daymon and I go a long way back in Chicago primary school. We started playing peprheads together. I was the minge ofc and he was the serious player.
We used to go to parties on weekends with lots and lots of girls, but when i turned around I saw Daymon reading and learning the perpheads server rules out of his head to impress the staffmembers.

He has lots of experience in game and he played cop and criminal RP, so he knows what to do basically

Reaction score
You've never stayed put long enough for me to actually get to know you so my opinion is based primarily from my limited interactions with you over the years and what I've observed of you in this time.

You only came back just over a month ago and even then I don't really think you took much seriously when you initially returned, this has probably improved since. Your proper return post was just a few weeks ago. I must say that I'm really not keen on your fashion of spontaneously returning and then immediately applying for staff and then disappearing if it isn't accepted, to me it comes across as obnoxious and entitled and I'm sorry but I really don't see what's changed this time around.

In terms of your abilities, I'm sure you had your highs and lows in your time as a staff member, as we all did, but you were last a staff member some 4 years ago and that stint ended in demotion. I'm not using this to make a cheap dig, but I'm trying to highlight that perhaps your abilities are relatively unproven when it comes to today's PERP. I fail to see how you've kept up to date with the community when your activity over the years has been very inconsistent.

Coming back to your attitude, I won't deny that I've generally always found you to be quite unpleasant. You come across to me as patronising and a bit of a know-it-all, and I don't really believe that this "helpful attitude" which you appear to toggle on/off is a genuine representation of your personality. None of this is what I'd like to see in a staff member, especially when the current staff team already demonstrates such high standards.

To condense this into some feedback, I think you actually need to put in some hard work to earn your place back on the staff team. Spend some proper time proving that you really are a suitable candidate worthy of joining the staff team, don't just give up and quit again if this is denied. Prove your knowledge of the modern rules (help chat, reports, ARs) and continue to (or try to) be an engaging member of the community with a bit of humility. I really do think that the staff team has massively come forward over the years and frankly I think you need to do more to show that you're fit to be a part of it.

Best of luck regardless.

Last edited:
Reaction score
In general, I also did not have many interactions with you, however the ones I had, were so to say "unusual". First I witnessed a PD situation, which shown general lack of understanding on how to be an officer whatsoever. It might have been a mistake, I dont judge it, however thats what happened. I belive that shows you did not familiarize yourself correctly with policies, and tried to "figure out" situations on duty via your "common sense" which is not the case novadays.

The other thing I noticed is a bit "different" approach to the modern-day community, which includes some avant-garde views on a variety of topics, that you expressed in the shoutbox.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope thats just me seeing only those situations, and not your general image.

Reaction score
You've never stayed put long enough for me to actually get to know you so my opinion is based primarily from my limited interactions with you over the years and what I've observed of you in this time.

You only came back just over a month ago and even then I don't really think you took much seriously when you initially returned, this has probably improved since. Your proper return post was just a few weeks ago. I must say that I'm really not keen on your fashion of spontaneously returning and then immediately applying for staff and then disappearing if it isn't accepted, to me it comes across as obnoxious and entitled and I'm sorry but I really don't see what's changed this time around.

In terms of your abilities, I'm sure you had your highs and lows in your time as a staff member, as we all did, but you were last a staff member some 4 years ago and that stint ended in demotion. I'm not using this to make a cheap dig, but I'm trying to highlight that perhaps your abilities are relatively unproven when it comes to today's PERP. I fail to see how you've kept up to date with the community when your activity over the years has been very inconsistent.

Coming back to your attitude, I won't deny that I've generally always found you to be quite unpleasant. You come across to me as patronising and a bit of a know-it-all, and I don't really believe that this "helpful attitude" which you appear to toggle on/off is a genuine representation of your personality. None of this is really what I'd like to see in a staff member in a team that I really think has come a long way over the years.

To summarise this into some feedback, I think you actually need to put in some hard work to earn your place back on the staff team. Spend some proper time proving that you really are a suitable candidate worthy of joining the staff team, don't just give up and quit again if this is denied. Prove your knowledge of the modern rules (help chat, reports, ARs) and continue to (or try to) be an engaging member of the community with a bit of humility. As I said, I really do think that the staff team has massively come forward over the years and frankly I think you need to do more to show that you're fit to be a part of it.

Best of luck regardless.
The limited interactions we've ever had have been to what I see as very limited, I've barely and infact don't remember any interaction with you since 2018 other than on the forums so I fully understand your concern regarding my activity and my interactions within the community over the last couple of years.

You're not wrong when you say that I've come and disappeared as that has been the case, however this has not got to do with the fact that my enforcer applications have been denied rather than I've not found a reason to stick around to the community, I've not felt the urge to play PERP the way I do at the moment since early 2017, I feel the urge to interact and be around the community and to be within it.

I understand that my demotion is quite an unpleasent thing to see if you're going to judge it by not having a lot interactions with me throughout the last four years, I have changed my behaviour drastically since then and I am not the same careless person as I was back then.

The thing is Flugs, I don't know where you're coming from with your fourth point, probably because we've only ever interacted with each other back in 2018 when I was a loose cannon and didn't have much care for anything and if that is the case I completely understand it. However, I'd say that even in 2018 when I was demoted and I was a loose cannon I was attempting to always be very active in helping other players out and I was a caring staff member, I always made sure to be as fair as possible and help players within the community out. To bring more light on in 2017 when Jarheads was at war with Olsen Banden I was infact often asked to deal with situations regarding the two organisations even though I was a part of Jarheads since I attempted to be as non-biased as possible.

What I think is unfair with this however flugs is your last point, the reasoning behind why I feel this is unfair is because of our limited interactions with each other, there is no way of you knowing if I prove myself worthy of a position within the community by using /help, making reports etc since you're not involved in the community other than on the forums (or atleast that's where I've only seen you) of course I could be making ARs but since I do not involve myself in situations where they're necessary as much as I used to there's really no reason for me to make an AR since... I don't really have any one to make any on.

Thanks for the feedback, please understand that I do respect your concerns.

In general, I also did not have many interactions with you, however the ones I had, were so to say "unusual". First I witnessed a PD situation, which shown general lack of understanding on how to be an officer whatsoever. It might have been a mistake, I dont judge it, however thats what happened. I belive that shows you did not familiarize yourself correctly with policies, and tried to "figure out" situations on duty via your "common sense" which is not the case novadays.

The other thing I noticed is a bit "different" approach to the modern-day community, which includes some avant-garde views on a variety of topics, that you expressed in the shoutbox.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope thats just me seeing only those situations, and not your general image.
Hello tymon, I knew this was coming!

The situation at suburbs was a misunderstanding as of what was going on and I do respect the decision that was taken in the PD, however my characters actions within the PD are within the server rules thus they should not reflect anything outside of the PD, if this was an application for something within the PD I would completely agree and understand why you brought this up, however this has nothing to do with how I as a community member understand and impact my capabilities of enforcing the communities rules.

However I am still against some things within the PD and I do still stand my point on that, note however that it does not reflect on anything else other than my general opinion on policies and such.

In the shoutbox I do agree that I have been a loud mouth about topics such as Andrew Tate with @MalekIsWeird and his views on him other than that the only thing I can think of is the discussions we've had in the shoutbox about the PD?

And I understand that your views can be a bit negative on me since we've really only encountered each other in-game once and all it has been about is the situation where I was fired in the PD and I think that's a bit upsetting since from what I've gathered on the forums you're a solid dude and it seems we've just had a few things we disagree on thus resulting in us falling out before we even got to know each other. I look forward to interacting with you more.

Reaction score
The limited interactions we've ever had have been to what I see as very limited, I've barely and infact don't remember any interaction with you since 2018 other than on the forums so I fully understand your concern regarding my activity and my interactions within the community over the last couple of years.
We've had more interactions than that, perhaps you don't remember. Don't blame you, I personally don't recall any interactions in 2018 that you may be referencing. Note that I'm also basing it off of my observations of you, which have been made from your forum conduct over years of time and the rare times I see you in-game.

You're not wrong when you say that I've come and disappeared as that has been the case, however this has not got to do with the fact that my enforcer applications have been denied rather than I've not found a reason to stick around to the community, I've not felt the urge to play PERP the way I do at the moment since early 2017, I feel the urge to interact and be around the community and to be within it.
This is what I'm saying. In your applications, you claim that you're passionate about PERP, ready to come back and so on then you're denied and conveniently disappear. Now you say that you didn't have the urge to play the way that you do now. You said that last time, and the time before that and so on. I'm not trying to be a dick here but I just don't believe that this wasn't tied to your enforcer apps and that it won't happen again.

I understand that my demotion is quite an unpleasent thing to see if you're going to judge it by not having a lot interactions with me throughout the last four years, I have changed my behaviour drastically since then and I am not the same careless person as I was back then.
I appreciate that this may be the case, I'm just using it build on my argument that your current abilities and attitudes relevant to being a staff member are not well-proven because that was the last time that you operated as a staff member.

The thing is Flugs, I don't know where you're coming from with your fourth point, probably because we've only ever interacted with each other back in 2018 when I was a loose cannon and didn't have much care for anything and if that is the case I completely understand it. However, I'd say that even in 2018 when I was demoted and I was a loose cannon I was attempting to always be very active in helping other players out and I was a caring staff member, I always made sure to be as fair as possible and help players within the community out. To bring more light on in 2017 when Jarheads was at war with Olsen Banden I was infact often asked to deal with situations regarding the two organisations even though I was a part of Jarheads since I attempted to be as non-biased as possible.
I'm not specifically referencing any 2018 interactions like I said above, so this entire block whilst being an insight into your conduct at the time does not help your case in my personal view.

What I think is unfair with this however flugs is your last point, the reasoning behind why I feel this is unfair is because of our limited interactions with each other, there is no way of you knowing if I prove myself worthy of a position within the community by using /help, making reports etc since you're not involved in the community other than on the forums (or atleast that's where I've only seen you) of course I could be making ARs but since I do not involve myself in situations where they're necessary as much as I used to there's really no reason for me to make an AR since... I don't really have any one to make any on.
Admittedly I haven't been hugely active on the server, definitely not as active as I had hoped to be over Christmas, but those bits of advice were ripped from the textbook of feedback that every candidate is given for the sake of making my response as constructive as possible. They are productive things that you can be doing where possible to demonstrate an understanding of the server and its rules. I have been able to see your activity on the forums, one of the arterial platforms in this community, so I feel that I am able to draw judgements to support my argument from that alone. That, in addition to the years I've been able to see your interactions within the community, in which I've made more observations to, again, draw judgements to support my argument.

No matter what I say here, my main point won't change. I think you need to spend more time proving that you are a candidate worthy of joining the staff team. You've only just come back and have had a considerably shaky past. You are entitled to disagree, as is anyone, it's my opinion so of course it'll be subjective, but I simply don't think you've been back long enough nor have you proven yourself suitable to be entrusted with this role. I feel that the time that you specifically spend working towards this role and your suitability for this role largely go hand-in-hand. I also think that your battle here is more uphill than you think, you need to give the administration team a reason to want you in the team and gain their trust despite your years former. Even as a forum lurker, I feel confident with the conclusions that I've drawn.

I'd like to remind you that none of this is meant to be an attack on you, I am just giving my opinion. I'd be happy to continue this discussion privately, excuse any grammatical or spelling errors / messy writing as I am currently watching a seminar at the time of writing this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While I did not see much of you in game, I definitely did not have a pleasant interaction with you on the Forum. You delve into sensitive topics, criticse certain beliefs and always manage to offend other people who come from different backgrounds. There is, of course, nothing wrong with discussing religion/politics; however, know that there is a red line. Think about how it looks on you as staff. We’re not here for political or religious debate; this is a gaming community after all.

Reaction score
While I did not see much of you in game, I definitely did not have a pleasant interaction with you on the Forum. You delve into sensitive topics, criticse certain beliefs and always manage to offend other people who come from different backgrounds. There is, of course, nothing wrong with discussing religion/politics; however, know that there is a red line. Think about how it looks on you as staff. We’re not here for political or religious debate; this is a gaming community after all.
Thank you for your comments netroak, however I'd like to argue against this point of yours since it's I believe this is slander to some extent. You've brought something up that involved a discussion regarding Andrew Tate on @MalekIsWeird profile which led to a discussion about Islam where someone brought up how they're forced to wear hijabs where a whole argument started regarding that. I was then given a warning from you which was disputed and accepted. I have never and will never ever disrespect someone for their beliefs. I will never and you know this since I've defended you in the past judge someone for where they're from or their beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.