Daymon's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Adolf Fredrik (should be daymon just don't mind it)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I believe that I should be an enforcer since I believe that I am one of the ideal candidates for this role, under the last couple of years since my demotion I have not taken the server seriously and I know that it has had a negative impact on my reputation on the server and that I have not been able to take it seriously, however under the last couple of weeks I've tried to prove myself worthy of the rank again, I have proven that I'm ready to be active on the server again (other than the last week since I've had some problems with my computer and generally not had the time. I've also proven myself capable of taking the server seriously again.

Under my years as a staff member I was one of the most active staff members and I held the report count record on the server for a long time, I'm a fair member of the community who doesn't treat anyone differently from others. I've also realised that enforcing the server rules on the server is what I enjoy the most.

Here are some points that advocate me as an ideal candidate;
  1. I've been an active community member since 2013
  2. I've been a staff member before and was voted as the best moderator & administrator before.
  3. I am a fair person and have proven myself to be that several times.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I understand that some people might look at this application and question it due to my approach to rule 1.2, but please understand that even though I disagree with some parts of that rule I will still enforce it and adhere to it like everyone else here.

If you have any questions and/or feedback please be sure to comment.

Reaction score
To be honest I am going to have to give this a -Support, I don't really see you put in any help on the server nor the forums. You are active I'll give you that but not in the places where it is actually needed. I could be wrong but I think if you put yourself down more professional on the forums and the server and help the players more my opinion could shift. That's all I have to say about it

Reaction score
I will have to go neutral on this. I remember you as a great staff member and a professional one, but the issue is for me is what I have seen recently. I do believe you could be as good as you were before and even better and I really like you however I think you need to show your more professional side outside staff and show that you really want to help the community. I do think if you get accepted you will show it but according to myself you have to show it before getting accepted aswell.

Reaction score
@Dank I do not understand how me helping players in /help is going to show you that I am capable of enforcing the server rules, I'm not applying for helper. I'm applying for enforcer. When I'm in-game I do not care about the help chat at all since I'm focusing on the roleplaying aspect of the game, which I'm supposed to.

@Misel I do not know what problems you have with my recent behaviour in and out of the game since I've been following the server rules at all times. I know however that some people have been annoyed at my behaviour in the shoutbox which I do not understand since... it's the shoutbox and no rules were violated there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.