Daymon's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: daymon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41886372

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I wish to be a part of the staff team once again after being gone since my last time in it for such a long time, after I re-joined the community over a month ago I've found an urge in myself to be a part of the staff team again and help players at all times to feel welcome and respected on the server, not only that but also help users out in the need when they believe that someone may have violated the rules. This is something I'm very passionate about on PERPHeads and that can be seen over my eight years in the community, I know I have had times in this community where I haven't been the best version of myself but I know for a fact that my professionalism over the the times I've been a staff member and just an honorary member of this community makes up for it.
I have recently changed my attitude towards PERP after my demotion from the staff team, I have changed and the community has seen this, one of few examples can be seen here;

I believe myself and I have heard other people saying the same about me that I'd be a great asset to the staff team since I am an active member of the community, I have an extensive knowledge of the rules.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: If you have any negative things to say, please tell me in the comments instead of disagreeing to the post, I'm more than happy to tackle these issues in the hopes of becoming a more respected user in your eyes.

Reaction score
Above any other issues that will surround you as a candidate for this promotion, sits your application. No offence or anything but when applying for a rank such as Enforcer which actually takes quite a lot of trust in the candidate; you want to write more than a paragraph. I've not interacted with you recently, you're a friendly dude, but your application says "I think I've already earnt Enforcer, so I don't need to write much" to me.

Just some feedback, take this as you wish.

Reaction score
Above any other issues that will surround you as a candidate for this promotion, sits your application. No offence or anything but when applying for a rank such as Enforcer which actually takes quite a lot of trust in the candidate; you want to write more than a paragraph. I've not interacted with you recently, you're a friendly dude, but your application says "I think I've already earnt Enforcer, so I don't need to write much" to me.

Just some feedback, take this as you wish.
Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it a lot.

I do however not agree with you entirely nor is the point of my smaller application to say "Yeah mate I've already earnt it." The reason for it being so short is because there is no real reason for me to put anything else, I've explained myself of why I wish to become an enforcer and why I should be chosen for it aswell. I do not agree with having a massive application. But again, thanks for the feedback and I appreciate it a lot mate.

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it a lot.

I do however not agree with you entirely nor is the point of my smaller application to say "Yeah mate I've already earnt it." The reason for it being so short is because there is no real reason for me to put anything else, I've explained myself of why I wish to become an enforcer and why I should be chosen for it aswell. I do not agree with having a massive application. But again, thanks for the feedback and I appreciate it a lot mate.
It's not a case of writing lots of the sake of writing lots, perhaps that's what I gave off though. The amount of effort one puts into their application actually says a lot about them and what qualities they inhibit. For example, if you write a detailed application thoroughly explaining why you want to be a staff member, the amount of work you put in will be acknowledged and what you've said should be considered more seriously as a result.

We can leave it at that.

Reaction score
I'll throw my 2 cents in despite it coming from a somewhat biased POV. Since fully returning to the community Daymon has been a stand out user on the server. Helping new players persistently, in game and on the forums. Daymon has proven time and time again he is capable of holding a rank of such stature when he truly dedicates himself, and obviously has an immense understanding of the servers rules.

I have personally watched Daymon's change in attitude towards the server, the rules and even the community. It's actually ridiculous how much his demeanor has changed since he opted to get himself in check. I can honestly say I think Daymon would be a great addition to the staff team, and would really give something new to the server with his honesty and commitment.

Reaction score
Daymon is a good friend of mine, so excuse the obvious bias I have for him appyling yet again for his position.

Daymon was an excellent staff member, he had his moments which were primarily good, but he had a few bad moments too. This isn't exclusive to just our right honourable friend Daymon though, this can be applied for anyone who is staff, or not staff but the important thing to note about that is that his goods outweighed his bad overwhelmingly. He was a very professional member of staff who wasn't biased against anyone, not even me when I got in trouble! This is an excellent staff trait to have, he deserves to return to the staff team. He has had countless recommendations, even reaching the rank of administrator. Personally, had he gotten senior he would be the owner by now!!

Plus support, good luck John Desmond.

Reaction score
Daymon genuinely brings a lot of fun onto the server and I have seen at times Daymon helping others in OOC/help and sometimes IC. He brings a good example to the server as he’s demonstrated knowledge of the rules and has previous admin experiences which gives me no doubt he’ll do a good job once given the training which will have new stuff from over the years.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.