Deathmatch Queue server

• Thread starter Deleted member 4983
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4983

Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/02-11-2016-queue-server.21074/ (lots of mean comments :"()

Main Idea: Make the PERPHEADS Queue a Deathmatch/FFA Server with the PERPHEADS guns

Full description of the idea:
People in the queue server can shoot eachother, because what person that plays PERP doesnt like to shoot people with the PERPHEADS guns.

Why should it be added?:
I've heard lots of people complain, about how boring the queue server is.
I was thinking it might be more fun, if we would make the PERPHEADS Queue server a Deathmatch server with the PERPHEADS Guns.

Pros: - People wont be bored
- You can pop people.

Cons: People wont be watching dank meme compilations
People will spend more time in queue server

*Other additions: Not really.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. People can do more things in the Queue Server and people could train with the perp guns they dont have or cant afford ingame themselfs

Reaction score
This is a great idea, having some fun while waiting to join the actual server, plus like weazel said many cool guns

Reaction score
Also love the other idea someone else made , the bhopping idea , bhopping while shooting perp guns , bloody amazing!

Alex

+1
This would be so amazing!! I love the perpheads gun and a bit of training and fun while waiting would be so amazing! It would probably require a bit of work, but defidently make ppeople have more fun whilst waiting to join the server! I hope this gets implemented

Reaction score
+support
I do think a con is that some people would spend more time in the que server than other but it's a good idea.

Make it to where VIPs would get certain privileges to further encourage donations (like perhaps attachments or certain weapons) and of course we can't just have chaos at spawn so maybe set a goal for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.