Demoted

Reaction score
Hey guys, today marks the day where my administrative duties come to a close, atleast for this time.

Marking 21:39 GMT+1 I was stripped from my ranks and my responsibilities, this isn't because of anyone else, everything of this is on me and my behaviour and my actions that I stand for, there's no one else other than me who shall be accountable for my demotion, obviously I suppose you all know I'm not the best person in ways of behaviour in OOC nor on forums at all times, I suppose from another view other than my own I got a very aggressive and toxic behaviour to what people say and do.

For those who don't know I've been in the community since the start and even a staff member since 2013 and I've loved every single second of it, I've been on the top of the highscores in reports and I've tried my hardest with doing the best for the community until... I don't know but this year atleast. According to the Senior Administrators I've been the staff member with the most Administrative Complaints of all time, which in a way is very sad but also obviously gives me insight in how much of an idiot I am.

Reference this is how I used to respond to reports;
7ff7195c3a.png

Fucking Tech support right here.

Lately I've been telling people to fuck off, not through reports but straight up in their face about stuff.

So obviously; I've changed a lot.

I wanna thank everyone for the chance I was given, it's been lovely enforcing the rules on perp.

No I won't leave, this is my community.

Reaction score
Thanks for your service soldier! I hope to see you reform soon and maybe you can make a comeback! ;)

Reaction score
Hey guys, today marks the day where my administrative duties come to a close, atleast for this time.

Marking 21:39 GMT+1 I was stripped from my ranks and my responsibilities, this isn't because of anyone else, everything of this is on me and my behaviour and my actions that I stand for, there's no one else other than me who shall be accountable for my demotion, obviously I suppose you all know I'm not the best person in ways of behaviour in OOC nor on forums at all times, I suppose from another view other than my own I got a very aggressive and toxic behaviour to what people say and do.

For those who don't know I've been in the community since the start and even a staff member since 2013 and I've loved every single second of it, I've been on the top of the highscores in reports and I've tried my hardest with doing the best for the community until... I don't know but this year atleast. According to the Senior Administrators I've been the staff member with the most Administrative Complaints of all time, which in a way is very sad but also obviously gives me insight in how much of an idiot I am.

7ff7195c3a.png

Lately I've been telling people to fuck off, not through reports but straight up in their face about stuff.

I wanna thank everyone for the chance I was given, it's been lovely enforcing the rules on perp.

Daymon, you were/are a credit to this community and in the staff team. I enjoyed working alongside you for all those years.
You started in this community as a young person who was very loud and hilarious and could only buy half of our families and you've grown into a very wealthy Swedish man who was always good to others and can now buy all of our families.

Thank you for your service to this community, you deserve some recognition for your work even if it didn't end so well.

Ayjay

Reaction score

7ff7195c3a.png

Hey that tech support line is mine!

Thank you for everything you have done Daymon, from Alien Ronne highway camping to responding to countless reports and doing your part for our team.

We truly appreciate all the hours you've put into the team, and the huge amount of reports you've bossed for us.

Sorry it had to end up like this, but I think we both know it's likely for the best.

Enjoy your honorary though.

Reaction score
Thanks for your service Daymon. Although you might be a bit toxic towards people, i still think you were a very reasonable as a staff member. Always open for the conversation, and always taking on the discussion instead of turning it down with a big PH DENIED.

Saluted
giphy.gif

Reaction score
now is the time for the chosen few to make its return and TAKE BACK whats RIGHTFULLY OURS

thanks for ur service daymon

Reaction score
Hey that tech support line is mine!

Thank you for everything you have done Daymon, from Alien Ronne highway camping to responding to countless reports and doing your part for our team.

We truly appreciate all the hours you've put into the team, and the huge amount of reports you've bossed for us.
d
Sorry it had to end up like this, but I think we both know it's likely for the best.

Enjoy your honorary though.
dra åt helvet this is a joke don't take it seriously please
Thanks for the kind words, appriciate it.

I've put in over 4000 hours to the server, which is cool I suppose but I'd rather still have it as a staff member lol.

It's fine who cares, shit happens I'll come back stronger.

Deleted member 5920

Robbing bank with Daymon when I was 14 was the best, don't @ me.

Reaction score
Daymon, you were/are a credit to this community and in the staff team. I enjoyed working alongside you for all those years.
You started in this community as a young person who was very loud and hilarious and could only buy half of our families and you've grown into a very wealthy Swedish man who was always good to others and can now buy all of our families.

Thank you for your service to this community, you deserve some recognition for your work even if it didn't end so well.
Thanks Lewis, I've always appriciated you as a person even though I've been a dick to you sometimes, but jesus you've almost made me deaf in admin meetings.

lmao @ the being able to purchase families

Reaction score
Thanks for your service Daymon. Although you might be a bit toxic towards people, i still think you were a very reasonable as a staff member. Always open for the conversation, and always taking on the discussion instead of turning it down with a big PH DENIED.

Saluted
View attachment 4268
Thanks Josef, even though we've had disputes with each other I respect you as a person

Reaction score
I just want to say one thing Daymon, the reason you were demoted was completely your own fault.

I know I'm gonna get a shit ton of dumbs and disagrees for what I'm about to say, but openly saying you wanted to "dip your cock in her vagina" to someone who was a complete stranger to you in public fucking OOC. That is one of those things where you deserved everything you got. Not only that, but you also then went after Nissan in his application, aiding the fight by intentionally misconstruing his words to fit your own fucking maniacal needs as well as being a sarcastic person during serious situations.

You're a spoiled rich kid and clearly reality has caught up to you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
are you sum sort of evil person who will start a revolution "this is my community"

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Deleted member 5920

Why are you even bringing the enforcer app into this, it was totally fair to call him out for jumping to assumptions.