Derek #2's Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Derek #2

IN-GAME NAME: Derek Number-Two

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:75036557

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

After being on the server for a while now and gaining almost 2 weeks of playtime I've helped people using the chat and have helped people in situations where they are stuck or are in need of support. I always remind people of the rules and try to prevent them from breaking any; I'm on the server pretty much every day, I'm really active on teamspeak and have tried to get to know everybody who I meet. I'd like this chance to be an enforcer as I think that I would make a good staff member and know the rules enough to be given a shot at helping the community and users. I meet all of the requirements to become an Enforcer and know the rules to the extent where I can enforce them if given the power.
I've developed on various servers, and have been admin/moderator on a few.
I'd like to say thank-you for reading my application, please give your honest opinion on what you would think of me in an Enforcer role; constructive criticism only makes people better. I hope that I can get this position but if I don't I will try again as I am determined that I can help people on the server and be apart of the staff team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Status
Not open for further replies.