Different Rain Sound When in Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: New rain sound

Short explanation (in notes):
-Rain sound gets quieter/muffled when you get inside a vehicle

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Cause its mental annoyin when you get in car to get out of rain and you still get the same loud annoying noise.

Optional additions:
- Rain sound stays the same if you have a Convertible car (Ferrari 458 Spyder, Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performanté, BMW 507, Others.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I probably won't bother about convertibles at first just cause meh. But I totally forgot that I was going to redo the whole sound bit for rain when I redid the way the effect is done. So thanks for the reminder in some ways, but this one I probably would've omitted so that said, I can see it being done. Currently on mobile though so I'll move to accepted later or someone could for me. Shouldn't take too long to accomplish this either. *crosses fingers*

Reaction score
I probably won't bother about convertibles at first just cause meh. But I totally forgot that I was going to redo the whole sound bit for rain when I redid the way the effect is done. So thanks for the reminder in some ways, but this one I probably would've omitted so that said, I can see it being done. Currently on mobile though so I'll move to accepted later or someone could for me. Shouldn't take too long to accomplish this either. *crosses fingers*
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.