Discord Ban Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Not sure who banned me from discord.
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Jesse240_
Your Roleplay Name: Valterri Husky
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78739387

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 Discrimination
Why should this appeal be considered?: I was a dumbass and thought it was funny but afterward, I realize that this was not funny and that I could have hurt people with this. I should not have done this. I did stupid stuff which I shouldn't have done. I really regret my actions.

I am asking for forgiveness

Jesse

Additional Information: If this apology gets denied I fully understand and accept the decision.

Reaction score
I asked @A1L to ban you when I was Enforcer as you were being quite stupid, although I don’t remember the situation that well anymore, there were a few things that lead up to the ban

I personally appreciate the apology and didn’t realise it was permanent, hopefully you get unbanned.

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I banned him as he was saying stupid stuff like "Niger is a country, why can't I say the word"

A1L

Reaction score
@Jesse240_ I banned you for "stop being stupid with the reactions", although it wasn't meant to be a permanent ban lol, I'll unban you seeing as 2 weeks is enough

Reaction score

Any other breach of 1.2 on any medium within the community will result in a harsher punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.