Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Inchs
Your In-game Name: Inch Ross
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16179036

Why were you warned: Toxicity?
Who issued the warning: IDK
Why is the warning false:
Despite already being punished and banned from discord for 'toxicity' I am now suddenly banned from all forums of communication one step away from a 'CWB' despite already being punished and not previously warned

Evidence to show why it is false:

See above, I already received a month long discord ban for my actions, then I wake up today suddenly with no prior warning or communication from staff members I am indefinitely communication banned despite my conduct only being on discord and my punished already being received for said actions. If the other person has also received said communication ban for his actions I'll drop it but I severely doubt he has.
Additional Comment(s)
:

Reaction score
Denied

You were recently unbanned from a community-wide ban with the warning attached that if you fuck up again your ban would be reinstated. You should consider yourself very lucky. The fact that this conduct was only on discord doesn't change the fact that it occurred on a community platform. Regardless of whether you were given a different punishment before, that was changed to a more appropriate one at the election of staff to prevent further toxic behaviour from yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.