Doing it properly this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Before I get into the post, go ahead and get your resigning to SA jokes out of the way. Monsters. Anyway:

As of recent, my life has been moving at super-speed. A lot of things have been changing for the better, and I'm incredibly happy with the direction things are moving at the moment. This being said, I don't feel like PERPHeads is moving in the same direction (for me). Anyone who knows me well will know there are few things I love more than PERP and the duties I perform here - which is why this decision is both incredibly hard and has not come lightly at all - but given the way things are changing, I do not feel as though my commitment to PERP will remain. Anyone who knows me well will also know that I resent the idea of staying in a rank for the sake of it but being completely idle, which I will also be avoiding with this decision.

PERP has been a huge part of my life for the last 9 months. Almost every day has included a few if not numerous hours on the server completing reports or playing the game. I've never gotten bored of it and still am not. Applying for Enforcer all that time ago was a decision I will never regret and I consider it the best one I had/have made in a long time. I will once again with a large heart thank @Collier, @Madda (great guy) and any Administrators who supported me, for the incredible opportunity you've granted me. In my time as staff, I have completed over 1000 reports; that's 717 reports in the 5 months I was staff initially, then an additional 300 reports since achieving Administrator. Furthermore, getting the chance of being an Administrator in this amazing community is an honour I will never forget and I hope I was able to meet and exceed any expectations made of me.

I couldn't possibly name everyone who's made my time here incredible, because you all have (minus @THE SPOOK). However, I'll leave some of my most significant mentions of people to whom I owe thanks:
  • @Collier - I'll extend my gratitude to you because not only have you been a great Senior Administrator while I've been here, but you've been an even better friend. Thank you for everything you've done for me.
  • @blackdown - Easily the best friend I've made on this server. You're both an amazing person and an amazing Administrator and I wish you the utmost luck in whatever the future holds (hopefully purple!). We'll always be best buddies.
  • @Mim - I will once again thank you for bringing me back to the server in April because realistically, none of this would have happened without you.
  • @Madda - Sorry I forgot to tag you initially! Let me know whenever you want to apply for Enforcer and I'll be right with you (6 month cooldown ofc). Great guy x2!
  • @Bolli - Since I became Admin you've been incredibly helpful to me and have always been around to assist if needed. Thank you. You're a very genuine guy and I really appreciate you - not completely useless!!!
  • @Sorle - Probably the first friend I made upon returning to the community last year when I was but a scared little turtle. Great guy.
  • @Jack - It's funny how in such a short time you've become one of my favourite people in this community. There really isn't a bad bone in your body. Thank you for everything you've done for me.
  • @McGlinchy - You're the best Chief and will fix the PLPD. Not cool though :/
  • @Hayden - This is both an honourable mention and a commendation. You're a fine-ass staff member and I know you'll do amazingly in whatever the future throws at you. I also LOVE playing Pavlov with you!
  • @Dom_; @Super_; @LEWIS 088; @blackdown - You guys are all great Administrators and have been a pleasure to work and share moments and laughs with. Good luck to all of you on everything you do next. You'd better be back Lewis!
  • @THE SPOOK - I joke. You've annoyed the fuck out of me at times, but you work admirably hard and it shows. Not only this, but you've been a great friend to me in the time I've known you. Get us a new bitcoin guy, yeah?

I said it last time and I'll say it again; this is not a complete goodbye. I'm sure I'll still play the server quite actively and lurk around the forums for the time being!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Goodbye Flug.

Now I can't joke about strange Staff Sits that I come across with you in staff channels!

Good luck with whatever you do and hope to see you back in the near future?

Reaction score
Didn't expect to see this so soon but good luck on whatever you move onto next flugs! We still need play more Pavlov...

Reaction score
  • Staff
I couldn't make the list too long or else it'd be a full bible! You know your place in my heart :shamefullyembarrased:

Reaction score
Rip Flugs (no Azerts or whatever it is called, that name was just horrible xd)

Still jealous that u got admin and I didn't!

Thanks for everything and you did truly amazing as an admin. Good luck in life and be sure to hop on from time to time to say hi, we gladly drag u back into staff channels ;)

Hope all goes well

~Blob

Reaction score
This comes to me as a shocker, you've been one of my most favorite staff members, and it's sad to see you step down. I do wish you the best in whatever you're going on to do. I'm sure you'll excel in it!

Reaction score
Dont worry @flugs Trimfinch will be at your service!

Who's going to send me inactivity notices now :(

jokes aside... I have begun to see you as a close friend on the server every since we met in the Continental. Eventhough we had our differences about policies layed out I have always respected your decisions and admired your mature personality despite your young age. You were arguably one of the best staff members that have held the rank of administrator. And everything you have done was with best intentions for the community as a whole, and this alone is a reason to be commended.

I could not have wished for anyone else to work with when pushing for certain changes etcetera. So I can't help but wish you would've talked to me about this decision, maybe I could've talked it out of your head :(

Anyways, we'll stay in touch friendo!

edit: ADD ME ON STEAM AGAIN

Last edited:
Reaction score
Didn’t expect this in the slightest and you will be missed throughout the staff team and the server.

You were one of the main people helping better myself and develop as a staff member and it will be a shame to see you go.

Make sure you still come on teamspeak from time to time even if it is just to say “goodnight” and then appear 5 mins later to say it again.

Reaction score
Gonna miss you Flugs, hope to see you around and best of luck with what comes next

Status
Not open for further replies.