Double J's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ngl I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. I was talking about some joke forum posts I made that were neither offensive nor broke forum rules. You replied to them though with a serious response. The one that stands out to me is when I made a joke about making a PLPD replica but for a FD and you gave a very serious reply. I'll see if I can find the posts again just so you understand what I am referring to.
I apologise, I thought you had meant in-game. If you could show me these posts that would be fantastic.
These posts were some time ago, and do not reflect who I am today, nor who I wish to be.

Reaction score
+support helpful fair and kind i reckon he's ready to move up the ladder and become a enforcer

Reaction score
I apologise, I thought you had meant in-game. If you could show me these posts that would be fantastic.
These posts were some time ago, and do not reflect who I am today, nor who I wish to be.
https://perpheads.com/threads/bus-driver-job.43558/ - This is the one I was thinking about, granted this is from a good few months ago so its fair to assume you're not like that anymore. There was a few others but I couldn't find them. Imo just be a bit more relaxed from time to time.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Friendly guy, fun to be cop when hes on duty. I think you would make a good enforcer
+1
Thank you for your response and feedback. If you have any further feedback or questions, feel free to approach me in game.

Reaction score
+support helpful fair and kind i reckon he's ready to move up the ladder and become a enforcer
Thank you for your response and feedback Aaron. I wish you luck in the future for if you go ahead with applying to become Helper.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind you Jimmy. However you don't seem to understand when people are joking especially when its dead blatant. Granted I haven't seen you do this in the past month or so but it does scare me a bit as the worst thing a perp mod can do is punish someone for making a blatantly obvious joke. However I guess that also goes as a commendation as it shows you're trying to make a difference.

I guess I'm neutral on this one.
This is exactly the reason I have dis-agreed on Jimmys application, if he manages to change this I will definetly change my dis-agree rating, but as I haven't seen him that much lately (due to my inactivity) I don't know if this has changed yet.

Reaction score
I watched Double J deal with a 3.4 break today. Rather than demanding this player be punished, he offered to explain the rules to them and handled the sit very nicely, and explained the rules to this new player. From what I can see he gave a great explanation on how to not do what they did, and explained to them how to "Show their IDs", telling them furthermore how to gain help and support via F6. Explained a huge amount of PERP Gamemode mechanics like joining orgs, jobs and the likes, giving them links to the website and appropriate boards. He was incredibly patient and overall gave a huge amount of advice to this player, literally explaining every single job action each job does and their pay for doing so. All the advice checked out to be 100% Accurate too.

Reaction score
I watched Double J deal with a 3.4 break today. Rather than demanding this player be punished, he offered to explain the rules to them and handled the sit very nicely, and explained the rules to this new player. From what I can see he gave a great explanation on how to not do what they did, and explained to them how to "Show their IDs", telling them furthermore how to gain help and support via F6. Explained a huge amount of PERP Gamemode mechanics like joining orgs, jobs and the likes, giving them links to the website and appropriate boards. He was incredibly patient and overall gave a huge amount of advice to this player, literally explaining every single job action each job does and their pay for doing so. All the advice checked out to be 100% Accurate too.
Thank you for your feedback Benji, It means a lot.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to time zone differences, I have not had many opportunities to see how Double J performs. However, for the recent weeks in which I have had time to see Double J perform, I can say that he's most certainly prepared for the role of Enforcer. He has a strong desire to help new players and existing players through his Helper rank already. When becoming an Enforcer, I personally think its important you have that desire - which he does. If I were to say that Double J solely deserved the Enforcer rank based on his activity or knowledge of server rules, I'd be wrong. Of course, it's important to have knowledge of server rules and city laws. I can see that he clearly takes everything very serious when it comes to the server rules and laws, which is a BIG plus when becoming a staff member, let alone a member.

I also feel its important to have experience. Experience in the community. Joining the community in early 2016, I think Double J has that wanted experience. Let alone, he's a very friendly and out-going individual. Simple to say, you're a GREAT asset. I personally think he deserves a chance in the PERPHeads staff team as an Enforcer.

With that said, I'm supporting you @Jimmy Jackson and wish you the best of luck on your verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.