Draxenシ's Enforcer Application

Reaction score
My Application:
I recently made an enforcer application very spontaneously on the 13/2. I posted the application 20 minutes before the admin meeting, and got denied without any response
from the community. The feedback I got from Efan was
Basically time since returning from the community. Make yourself active on TS, Discord and forums and you'll likely return.
Now it's been around 1 1/2 week since that. I feel that I am ready to apply again now due to my improving activity. I've spent over 90 hours on the server
the past two weeks. Wich according to my calculations is around 6h each day. Of course, some AFK time is included, but you get the point.
I've tried to show my rule knowledge by writing detailed reports in-game as much as I can

STEAM NAME:
Draxenシ
(Ralph Clifford in-game)

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:57014007

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
To start with I want to say that half of me says that it is too early for me to apply, and my other half says do it.
So I'm giving it a shot, but if the administration team feel that it's too early then I completely understand.

For thoose who don't know, I was staff a few years ago. But resigned when the server playerbase started to drop a lot and I lost interest in computer games overall.
I have since the come back from time to time. I do remember applying for enforcer once then, but I can honestly say that it was very impulsive and I was definetly not into everything then.

Now I think it's safe to say that I'm back and I have no intension to leave. I've been playing on the server for over a month back now. I have started with my PD career again and so on.

I want to be an enforcer because I want to helpout just like everyone else in the staff team. I love helping new people wich I have been focusing on a lot lately since there is so many new poeple.
Back when I was moderator, I felt really calm and wellsuited in my position. I feel the same now with my rule knowledge and PERP knowledge.

I think I have the ability to understand people in a special way. This I recon once again back when I was staff. To see when something is done intentionally or on purpose.
I would be an asset to the staff team because I am really active on the server, and I try my best at all times to helpout.
I would also be an asset to the staff team with my previous experience as a staff member. From eveythinmg with rule knowledge to how the administration tools work.

As I said in my previously accepted enforfcer application https://perpheads.com/threads/draxens-application.33418/ you can see this as an reinstatement application.
And just like I wrote in that application, I really enjoyed my time as a staff member. being a part of the team, we all helped eachother and had a great time.

Since I left. I got a new job as a public security guard in Sweden. So my job is to handle reports, but in real life instead.
What I actually mean with that is that I feel I have developed as a person. I've become more mature. I talk with people in another way, I judge people in another way and so on.
And i feel like that could be a big positive quality for me , if I would to become a staff member.

Once again, this is a bit spontaneous, and I understand if it's to early. All other feedback is welcome. Thanks.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I think people liked me how I acted as a staff member before. From what I've heard, I was very kind, fair and really helped in all ways possible. And I intend to do the same this time aswell.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+rep great, fair and respectable guy. Was a good moderator back in the days and i have no doubt he'll be an even greater moderator now!

Reaction score
  • Staff
+rep because köttbullar och potatismos.

cool dude iguess, bad with helping sweaters(you knoe what i mean), friendly, chill.
Hahaha. Seriously though, I’ve been focusing and trying alot to help sweaters and new people lately.

And I hope atleast, that not all of them randomly shoots your car:laughcry:

Reaction score
+Rep, more mature than most. Draxen has been around the community since 2013, I'm sure as an enforcer; Draxen would show the amount of experience and knowledge achieved from this person. In Character Draxen has shown neutrality as well, which is great for everyone.

Last edited:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+rep because köttbullar och potatismos.

Cool guy, helps new players bad with helping sweaters(you knoe what i mean), friendly, chill, mature.

Havent had any bad interactions with him yet. Seems like a good candidate.

Active and dedicates time to helping.

Reposted cus admon didnt like the first one

Reaction score
+1
I've had several run-ins with this player and he is an overall good guy, he seems to have a good understanding of the rules, well enough to have been elected to this role once before. He clocks in gametime on times of day when there are next to no online staff, a nighttime/early morning mod is well needed. Another plus for good mood and humor!

Reaction score
Draxen is more than a suitable candidate for Enforcer. He was a great moderator back in the day and he still exemplifies qualities fitting of an Enforcer. I see him on the server plenty and he’s also active in help chat consistently.

There’s no doubt in my mind Draxen would be an asset to the staff team.

Reaction score
Very nice and approachable person demonstrated good rule knowledge and decision making whilst I was staff with him, would love to see him back again

Not all bad for a Swedish man.

Reaction score
fattest +rep of my life

altough he is swedish i gotta say he is an amazng individual and will be an amazing staff member yet again

Reaction score
+Rep!
Draxen is funny and lovely player! Always helping out if needed, very caring and all together a very fair guy!

I'd have more nice things to say but he always calls me grandma ;-;