Draxen's Second Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Draxen

IN-GAME NAME: Ralph Clifford

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:57014007

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: So it has almost been two weeks since my most recent application got denied. I kinda saw it coming since I almost just came back. Since that, I have been on for around 2-4 hours almost every single day.

I've been staff on Perpheads before so I have very good knowledge of the rules, laws, and the gamemode itself. I even found my "Perpheads cheat paper"
zryPSGS.jpg

I feel a bit naked without any staff powers. I'm so used to be able to deal with situations myself. It's a bit frustrating to make a report and then just sit back and wait for a response when I can do it myself.

What people told me when I left is that I was a good staff member, who knows the difference when two people are having fun, or when two people are having fun but it affects others. That I was unbiased. A fun staff member, and a good friend. All this made me really happy that people actually appreciated what I did. And now I want to start doing it again.

As I mentioned before I left due to work, and other personal stuff. Now I'm used to working full-time, spend time with my girlfriend and so on. Which also makes me able to spend some time on my PC. And I want to dedicate myself to Perpheads like I used to do.

And as I have mentioned in my other applications, I really enjoy helping people. When you get "thanks for the help, really appreciate it" it feels good to have done something good and help someone who might be able to, later on, help others who have the same issue.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Deleted member 4116

-Support literally tryharding to get enforcer. Making ARs on people for petty reasons. Wouldn’t want someone on the staff who is this petty, can already imagine the shitty bans.

Reaction score
  • Staff
To make it clear, the "cheat paper" is not because I don't know the rules, cause I do. I have it because it's simpler to perform staff duties, as when telling people off, I can also say witch rule number it is so that they can read it for themselves.

The same thing with the laws, it's the most common laws being violated, I have them written down so that I can state the law number in the ticket or jail reason.

Reaction score
+Support, since the recent [Negative] activities going on, I feel like we need an active staff back on the server, anyways he has dealt with a lot of things on the server before he went away and resigned and I still believe he can perform his duties. I just don't know how long your motivation is going to stay on the server to keep playing.

Reaction score
  • Staff
It's an AR, not a RR, and I will not make one. I made the AR because of experience the user does not know the rules.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Didn't have the decency to reply to constructive criticism with your last application. You were a staff member that made false accusations with no evidence whatsoever just because you were mad you died. Clearly have an attitude problem highlighted by your AR on icekiller. I'd really not like to have a staff member that would probably ban me for saying zZzZzZz in LOOC with all these petty salt AR's, if you really wanted to help you could have contacted these individuals and guided them on the rules rather than attempt to get them punished for their negligence. People like you are exactly what the staff team needs to get rid of as well as nonces.

as well as my previous reply

iQieeiB.png

Reaction score
@Draxen So instead of telling said user the rules, you go trough the effort of rendering the video and gathering all the information for the sole reason to get the dude punished. This to me looks like a good oppertunity to get a in game thing going, by calling the cops and getting him arrested IC. But nahhh, roleplay is dead so you'd rather make an AR and dumb rate the reply.

Reaction score
Alright, to get this sorted. Yes, I said that you accused you with no evidence, I said in the admin chat that you were probably metagaming. But I was never going to do anything about it. You know this because a staff member leaked what I said in the admin chat to you. I never talked to you about it, I never punished you for it, simply because I didn't have any evidence. Yes, I said it. In the admin chat. Because I really felt like it would be impossible with all the timing at that time. But I never did anything about it.

I don't have an attitude problem. If this staff member wouldn't have leaked that, you wouldn't have anything against me, what I know at least.

Yes, I have tried to contact the individuals to let them know that they have done wrong, but I get the same answer almost every single time "fuck off". I asked ICEKILLER why he killed me, but he just answered "because I wanted to" clearly showing that he did not care.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Getting shot in PD parking when someones obviously getting arrested for murder is a common thing as you must know. You were mad you died

Reaction score
I don't think you know me then. You minging around me, and I yell at you. I'm not mad, you call me sossejävel and I say din jävel. No hard feekings

Reaction score
All that's changed since your last application is you make a load more petty AR's, like you legit made one over someone mugging you for $500. Also, you have become a bit more active but have never seen you help anyone.

Deleted member 5577

That’s true I see you on the server a bit more but I’ve never seen you use /help to help anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.