Draxen's Second Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You literally just got denied. Anyone can get denied and show activity changes etc for a week. Also after recent noncesHB in the community I think it's an even bigger reason staff should be careful who they accept. It's kind of disappointing to see a person wanting to be staff post such petty ars as well. I've not been in game a lot recently but from your ars doesn't seem like you want to help players but you'd rather just get them punished.

Reaction score
It's sad to see how everyone is getting involved in situations they have nothing to do with, no idea how the situation really is. The AR I recently made of being mugged for $500, I didn't make it because I want the money back cause I don't. The user have broken several rules in the past and gotten away with it, therefore I feel that the user has to face consequences.

Yes everyone can improve their activity. My application got denied due to my activity.

Reaction score
I didn't have any bad experiences with you, you're a nice guy.

All I can say is, just take jokes from time to time, cause you gave me a 2.5k ticket for fricking around. But then again, you were a cop.

As for the AR's he makes, I don't think those new people get punished severely, they're most likely spoken to, get a verbal warning or an actual warning telling them what they did wrong. I can totally see the reason why people make AR's for such reasons cause it can get them pissed off and they just want these people to know what they did, and I'm kind of sure Draxen also knows that newer players don't get punished severely as for anyone that actually plays the game and knows the rules.

Other than that, if you really want to be an Enforcer, keep up the good work. I'm kind of sure they're looking for a rather active Staff member, so, be active in the server and stuff as well! I won't know cause I don't play Perp anymore.

Good luck, oh and, before this gets removed like it usually does, here's my Neutral opinion.

Edit:

I can also see why people kind of dislike him for making those AR's as it spooks people away, that's all I wanted to say.

Reaction score
Thank you for actually giving me some real feedback, seems to be hard to find here:) I also do get it why people think that about me, but I'll just leave them cause they only see it from their perspective. Again, thanks for the feedback!

Reaction score
Yes but my point is anyone can increase their activity over the course of 1-2 weeks if they want something, doesn't prove your suddenly right for staff because you've been active for 2 weeks. Maintain your activity a bit... Also it's on the forums it's not like we don't know what the situation is. It is maybe just a bit better than Tomo level petty

Reaction score
Alright, so let me detail the experience I had with Draxen back when I hopped on during his staff time in V3. At this point, I had no clue who this bloke was, so it colored me a bit surprised when it happened.

Was fucking about with @MangoJuice (probably, might be Mango, but the cuntasourouses keep similar names) in bazaar like you do, the typical banter between me and him, calling each other cunts, assholes, ect. Typical cop-to-civilian shiz. However Draxen seemed to think that he has say over what buds can call each other and
asserted his authority by picking me up and telling me not to be disrespectful.

yeah, no dude. if you're that thin-skinned where you'll poke your nose where it doesn't belong, you shouldn't be on the staff team

begone

Reaction score
Edit: the way you're replying to these replies is so defensive, you're not actually listening to critisism by the looks of it.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Everything else is probably the best feedback you could get but fail to accept. Saying people only look at it from their perspective is retarded because you dont know what they think. You dont think Ive though about what it was like for you to get shot in pd parking behind a car and come to the stupidest conclusion that we were metagaming because you died. The real problem is you fail to take any negative constructive criticism and just try and change what over people think rather than learning from it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Daigestive I take the feedback, but "you are making petty ARs" isn't really any help. People should not even get involved with ti since they don't have anything to do with it.

Reaction score
Brayden is a Nice guy, he mugged you cause he doesnt know any better cause everyone is assholes and leaves him out.

The people Who wants to help him, is huge rulebreakers themself. Now Brayden is a very understanding guy, if you had told him its not allowed he wouldve dropped the money bank and apologised if you did it nicely.

I personally have tried to help him up a bit, but im not good at it, but I do My Best. Brayden is only 13 maybe take that into consider action, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.