Draxen's Second Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Aidan|DaleAGaming I have made ars on New players myself, but thats if they continue doing the same Thing, and not at All if you say its against rules, especially if they just laugh at it.

But Only happens if they constantly do it and doesnt give a damn

Reaction score
I feel a bit naked without any staff powers.
This worries me a bit. You seem power hungry here. I may just be reading it wrong, but staffing shouldn't be just for the power.
As I mentioned before I left due to work, and other personal stuff. Now I'm used to working full-time, spend time with my girlfriend and so on. Which also makes me able to spend some time on my PC.
You need to show you're more active. By saying "some time on your PC",what does that mean 4 hours a day? A couple of hours a day?

I feel that you should wait and instead of making Ar's for petty stuff like the RC situation you should make a report and then ask to talk to the user and explain to them.
Whilst I played before taking my LOA over 1 week ago, I didn't really see you on as much as you say...

Although we were good friends this is an honest reply and this is what I feel you should improve on:
-Activity
-Helping user understand what they did wrong
-I haven't really seen you on TS, be more active.
-show more of a active presence on the forums.

-Support
Good luck, however!

Reaction score
-nuetral-

- didnt do his job last time
- crumbles when you question him
- might possess a certain liking for people like other staff members (HUGE PLUS)

- no fun allowed

good luck m,ate1! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Reaction score
Let me clear this again. "I feel a bit naked without any staff powers." is that I come across rulebreakers all the time, but I can not do anything about it myself, all I can do is to make a report which I do.

And once again with the ARs... I don't understand why people get involved. I did not make the AR because I wantedn$500 back, I didn't do it just because someone broke one rule, that I'm fine with when it's something minor.
But in this situation, that no one knows about, is that Mary broke several rules that day, I made reports about it but never got dealt with. I then wanted him to get consequences for his actions.

Reaction score
+Support Great friend & Great community member, very helpful when you need something and knows the rules and has great knowledge of them.

Reaction score
Worked with Draxen within the staff team and I believe he has the ability to be a staff member once again I see I few people picking and poking at him for stuff what happened in the past doesn't anyone believe in second chances everyone messes up we are human after all. Some people believe staff is a easy job trust me it isn't we make mistakes even higher ups makes them.

No one is perfect in this world and if you think you are well your just a absolute twat and should get your head out your asre

Draxen was always there when I needed help with anything and he is patient and understanding many people may disagree but spend some time with him on PERP and get to know him I'm sure your mind will change.

Draxen you have my full support+

Last edited:
Reaction score
Spoiler alert.

- Rules can be confusing to understand, especially for a 13 year old boy.
- Nobody have ever helped Mary to understand the rules better.

Again i like you, but this is way too much Draxen making an ar instead of explaining to him everything he did wrong, you just started to make AR's.

Next time, take a talk to him find him and explain proper to him what he did wrong, that is literally the point to do as a staff member aswell.

pek

Reaction score
+ Support
Draxen is a friend of mine irl. He's the one who introduced me to perp and showed me around. He's really helpful, and has an excellent knowledge of the rules. When we play together, he always helps me out, regarding how to do certain stuff and so on. I know he really wants to become staff again, and he was really good at it. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.