Dream job

Reaction score
Dream job

Hey, I just wanted to make this thread to see if I see similar people of dream jobs as mine.

Everyone has a dream job right, Let's start with mine.

Belgian fighter jet pilot.

Z4QkFmV.jpg

Just the feeling of being in the air and serve your own country, protecting it, helping other country's. Just all a dream that might be coming out soon.
It's a part of me, been always involved around the skies. It's not a job you want to do for the money, but because of its a passion that's in me.

Always remember
Where a will is
is a way

Reaction score
Hahaha, Nederlander zeker, But you always can move and get a new passport in that country lmao

Deleted member 4983

Dream job

Hey, I just wanted to make this thread to see if I see similar people of dream jobs as mine.

Everyone has a dream job right, Let's start with mine.

Belgian fighter jet pilot.
Z4QkFmV.jpg

Just the feeling of being in the air and serve your own country, protecting it, helping other country's. Just all a dream that might be coming out soon.
It's a part of me, been always involved around the skies. It's not a job you want to do for the money, but because of its a passion that's in me.

Always remember
Where a will is
is a way
Waar een wil is, is een weg.

Deleted member 4983

Always wanted to be a real estate agent,
Then I wanted to become a lawyer.
Now I'm planning on taking over my dad's business

Reaction score
I don't know if I would call it my dream job but I would certainly love to be a part of the Royal Airforce Police. Would be a good way to get into the civilian police after 5-10 years.

Reaction score
Belgian waffle.

homemade-waffle-recipe-500x416.jpg

Just the feeling of being on a plate and served as breakfast, feeding it, helping others hunger. Just all a dream that might be coming out soon.
It's a part of me, been always involved around the syrup. It's not a job you want to do for the money, but because of its a passion that's in me.

Reaction score
Honestly, and it kind of explains itself..

But I have applied for Police Officer and was Invited to the Police Academy and I failed the physical test (5 rounds within 3 minutes, goodluck!)
But yah, I would really like to be a Police Officer. People ask me why? But I honestly dont know, I am so hyped when working with Police Officers as Security Guard and we have to work close with them.

But I am getting into shape and I will re-apply again when I finished my school this year and If i am fit again!