Duke Enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: money

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:5786301

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I have experienced the helper side of the server and it is and was an enjoyable experience so far. I feel like with my extensive knowledge of the rules, a good amount of common sense and general application of the rules I would make a good enforcer. I am very roleplay-oriented and nothing has really changed since I initially became helper. My motives stay the same, to create an experience for other players to enjoy being in while maintaining the boundaries of the rules that make the gameplay enjoyable. Aiding roleplay is something I have also done as helper, up to the limits of my powers. I believe that once I become enforcer my "helper" duties won't end, I'll simply expand more on the administrative side.

My previous experience have been moderating multiple Gmod servers and being a Helper on this server.
I am fairly active, although my activity might lower from time to time due to job/uni responsibilities.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: During my time as Helper I have expanded on some of the knowledge I've had before becoming one, which I believe will help if I get accepted as enforcer now.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support even though he only wants enforcer so he can physgun other peoples props :rolleyes:

Reaction score
+Support
Money is extremely knowledgeable within the community and is always trying to help and assist players new or old in any way he can, I think he would be a great fit for the administration team!

Kay

Reaction score
Massive +Support

Duke is always willing to help out new players and also help out people who are struggling to get a grip around the rules, would 100% be a good enforcer!

Good Luck!

Reaction score
wXLoqSZ.png

Reaction score
+1 Put crowbars in org storage that I still have and they're excellent quality.
Helped me with rule knowledge and other shit I still don't abide by, but maybe one day the knowledge this saint has taught me will come in useful.

Reaction score
+ support

duke is a great helper as is, very active in answering questions etc

additionally his understanding of the server and its people is very good.

it would be great to see duke becoming an enforcer, and continuing to work his way up the administrative chain in the future!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.