Economy based Hunger and Thirst system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/economy-based-hunger-and-thirst-system.34998/

Main Idea:
Make Hunger and Thirst a production sort of thing & add more food/drink varieties (including new thirst system).

Full description of the idea:
Make certain foods and drinks craft-able using certain machinery or cooking utensils and some foods grow-able. Also add a larger variety of foods and drinks. Along with this also add a thirst system.
Allow people to make stores where they sell their foods and drink products similar to how people make guns and sell them at Bazaar. For when people are not selling food, Fredy's to still exist but to sell different products at a higher price and not as much of a variety. Some foods and drinks could boost certain attributes like overall health and energy.

Why should it be added?: Hunger at the moment seems fairly pointless. It is just another thing that you need to keep remembering about. It would be nice to add more mechanics behind eating and drinking. It is also the opportunity to create 2 or even 3 different legal businesses that can earn civillians money: producers, distributors and shop keepers.
Frozen food could also be a good idea. Those who are dedicated can make Cafés and Restaurants.

Pros:
  • Multiple new profitable opportunities
  • Another Realistic Immersive Experience
  • A more safer and new player appropriate way of earning money

Cons:
  • Will be a bit more confusing than the current system

Ayjay

Reaction score
I doubt any form of player owned economy would be viable with the servers current state, however I am all for the idea of cooking items and then selling them to other players or a designated NPC. I believe that more legal ways of making money need to happen, this along with farming could be two new great ways of doing so. I believe we also have a few models that were made in the past which we could use to start this system.

Expect an update soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.