Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:

Edisom / Luca Falcone

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:47493002

19 (Turn 20 in 2 weeks+)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I joined the community in early 2015, constantly playing off and on since then. Over the years I have developed a strong comprehension on the rules and laws of this server, and the many different situations that these would be involved in. Not till my most recent time coming back, did I ever think I would apply for staff. I feel over this time, since I have started mainly playing Cop that my attitude and the way I deal with people has completely changed. Everyday that I am on I make constant reports. literally like 5+ a day just reporting small things and asking questions just to verify stuff. I have proved that I am not a biased person by my duties w/ PLPD obviously by treating everyone I deal with by the actual crime they committed, and not the person that they are or my opinion on them. I would love to be able to help you guys out in whatever way I can and I have shown this with my constant reports, and always responding to people in OOC.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Those who know me, know that I used to be toxic, that is no doubt. I used to have a lot of trouble biting my tongue in certain situations and would always try to stand my ground. I personally feel that I am well passed that, and have proved that over the past months. It was definitely a maturity thing too, you got to remember when I started playing this server, I was 13+.

I am looking for all possible feedback on this please because if you do not feel I meet the requirements for a staff position, I would like to know exactly why and what I could do to improve on it. Thanks for reading, and ayyy I am typing here.

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
I do not have a active presence on the TS, because I have never felt a reason to join it other then for my PLPD training, even after that I left right away as I would rather just talk to people in-game. This could change for sure, but as of right now I don't. Might I add this picture though ...
25d38c809f3361ab96ebe26ea132b2db.png

Reaction score
You are a great person and always try your best to help and follow the rules but I don't think you are Enforcer material. From my past experiences you tend to fuck around a bit more often than I'd like an Enforcer to do. I haven't seen you really actively interacting with the community aswell, only a few days ago it became really active.

Your rule knowledge wasnt the best when I was Mod but this could of course have changed so I wont go into that right now. Just wanted to note that

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I will not be supporting this due to the reason that you are not able to keep calm in situations where you are needed to be calm. You get angry way to fast, rather than staying calm. THis is my honest opinion based on every incident I have ever had with you, both civilian, and as a police man.

-SUpport

Reaction score
Hey Edisom, thought I give my input on this one.

You are a good guy. But I currently feel like there are some improvements for you to make.

-Like stated above by Farstad, you often do not stay calm in situations, if you are playing as civilian or as cop I often see you get frustrated alot when things dont go your way.
-I could be wrong here, but I havent seen you too active untill the last few days.

These are a few things to improve on, but I believe that staying calm is the most important one for you to work on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for your input honestly I do appreciate it, my rule acknowledgement has changed since you were staff, cause I played alot more care free then. Also I am pretty active in OOC usually always responding to peoples questions etc. I have done this for a long time.

Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback Farstad. Hope you are not referring to the situations where it was over RP sake though.

Deleted member 5577

+Support Always calm and collected and knows a lot about CRIMINAL rp as he is a criminal irl. Very active and has brought up his activity in the TEAMSPEAK.
Please see the image below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I've had nothing but positive interactions with you in game, @Edisom has shown a very good understanding of Rules/Laws when i've had RP situations with him. People will easily point out the bad things that players do / don't do, not many people point out the positives. From my experience @Edisom is Mature, very Understanding and a cool guy. Give him a chance guys!
Good luck @Edisom
+Support

Reaction score
From my experience with @Edisom, which goes way back, I would certainly say that you had a tendency to get frustrated or angry, however not without justifiable reasoning. Additionally, even when you get frustrated, you know when to stop. You know when to put your temper aside and act accordingly, without bias, when told to or when needed.

You have been part of the community for long, you have experience and the needed insight, you know the reoccurring issues within the player base and the admins. And hell, you are an adult now, so you know how to act accordingly and take responsibility.

We have seen players who became part of the administrative team whom we didnt think could become staff due to their time spent within the community or their attitudes, yet got accepted.

So, I say you are definitely suitable for this position, even with those anger issues, which are not as grave as some paint them.

Reaction score
Hi @Edisom if it is not a problem for anyone I had some funny moments with @Edisom maybe he can not remember me but I already he is a very nice and adult guy and also funny I think that should get the chance as To prove Enforcer that's why he gets a +support from me LG Liam.

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch Mido brother, I have worked alot too with what you said to me a while ago about not responding to stupid things as well. It has, IMO helped me out tremendously the past few months w/ my attitude improvement. If it wasn't for you and the fellas, I would be a different person today.

Reaction score
Initially, when I met you, we had many problems mainly because of your anger issues. But as time went on we got along. Throughout the year I have seen you better yourself and managed to get your anger management to a better level. You were capable to stay calm in hard situations that no one would handle.

Another thing about you that people don't really see is you're a helpful, caring, and understanding guy. Back in January, many new players came into the server, you helped many of them understand how the game works and how the rules are. Not many people noticed this since all those new players usually played at a different time zone from the rest of the people. Not only that but you have also helped me not break rules, which could've gotten me banned for a long time.

Finally, I would say everyone has a problem, and your only problem is your anger issues but this has improved considerably. If you were given enforcer you would definitely take it seriously and be suitable for this.

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.