EDL - Applications

Reaction score
Application [English Defense League] By Matt Fields
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name - Matt Fields

Age - 13 3/4 (I try to be above my age level maturity and want to be respected, not to be known as some small time thief, I try to show my maturity in my work as I do my duties in ORG very well and almost always accomplish my mission, I will try to do the same for this org as well, if I get accepted that is )

Money - 620,000$ (Maybe going to be more soon because of the PLPD, but I'm not sure, anything could happen and i'm not a whiner/greedy, I try to be kind in my words and not show off my money, I try to be as respectful and kind to my peers/teammates, I will not flex or show any disrespect to the ORG.)

Cars - Currently a Volvo 242, but I am saving up for a nicer car, I just need a little more money and I can grow out of that little dump, though if I do get a nice car, I still won't flex and I will abide by the rules :)

Guns - (I'm assuming crafting level?) Firearms - 13, I am going to mass buy mats soon to level it up, my goal is to be high enough for a Remington or a good Assault rifle or rifle in general, I am also good with aiming and if I guard and focus on my shots, I'll be able to end my opponents and defend the base securely.

Are you a sweater - Now this is a question that's troubling me, I suppose because of my skills and cars, I am a sweater, I try to be above that and be helpful to my squad/teammates, I, eventually will be above myself and with enough practice/training, i'll be able to move on from being a sweater, into an actual criminal.

Playtime - 5 days (6 in a couple hours), though my playtime is small I know what I am doing and am capable as any other member, to be an asset to the team.

Additions - I will (if accepted) will fight for the EDL with alot of my strength, assisting in situations and following my orders directly, I will, hopefully, be a great asset to the team.

Thank you for reading my application for the EDL, and hopefully I may be accepted into the force. Thank you again - Matt

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name - Matt Fields

Age - 13 3/4 (I try to be above my age level maturity and want to be respected, not to be known as some small time thief, I try to show my maturity in my work as I do my duties in ORG very well and almost always accomplish my mission, I will try to do the same for this org as well, if I get accepted that is )

Money - 620,000$ (Maybe going to be more soon because of the PLPD, but I'm not sure, anything could happen and i'm not a whiner/greedy, I try to be kind in my words and not show off my money, I try to be as respectful and kind to my peers/teammates, I will not flex or show any disrespect to the ORG.)

Cars - Currently a Volvo 242, but I am saving up for a nicer car, I just need a little more money and I can grow out of that little dump, though if I do get a nice car, I still won't flex and I will abide by the rules :)

Guns - (I'm assuming crafting level?) Firearms - 13, I am going to mass buy mats soon to level it up, my goal is to be high enough for a Remington or a good Assault rifle or rifle in general, I am also good with aiming and if I guard and focus on my shots, I'll be able to end my opponents and defend the base securely.

Are you a sweater - Now this is a question that's troubling me, I suppose because of my skills and cars, I am a sweater, I try to be above that and be helpful to my squad/teammates, I, eventually will be above myself and with enough practice/training, i'll be able to move on from being a sweater, into an actual criminal.

Playtime - 5 days (6 in a couple hours), though my playtime is small I know what I am doing and am capable as any other member, to be an asset to the team.

Additions - I will (if accepted) will fight for the EDL with alot of my strength, assisting in situations and following my orders directly, I will, hopefully, be a great asset to the team.

Thank you for reading my application for the EDL, and hopefully I may be accepted into the force. Thank you again - Matt
Accepted msg in OOC when you are on

Reaction score
name - Davy John
age - 15
money - $490,000
cars - Porsche 918 Spyder
guns - 20+ m4s in storage and 10+ aks
are you a sweater - wouldn't considering 3 months playtime a sweater
playtime - 3 months

Reaction score
name - Davy John
age - 15
money - $490,000
cars - Porsche 918 Spyder
guns - 20+ m4s in storage and 10+ aks
are you a sweater - wouldn't considering 3 months playtime a sweater
playtime - 3 months
you can be a sweater helper msg in ooc when ur on

Reaction score
name - Dylan Rusell
age - 15
money - 385k
cars - alfa Romeo
guns - 25 mp5ks, 8 m1911, 2 deagle and some random rifles and shotguns
are you a sweater - yes
playtime - like 1 month and something

Reaction score
name - Dylan Rusell
age - 15
money - 385k
cars - alfa Romeo
guns - 25 mp5ks, 8 m1911, 2 deagle and some random rifles and shotguns
are you a sweater - yes
playtime - like 1 month and something
msg in ooc when you are on

Reaction score
Name: mac
Money: a lot
Cars: 300 SEL
Guns: A lot of rifles different kinds
Are you a sweater?> I wish
Additional Information: my org disbanded so why not join your org so we can fight some others

Reaction score
Name: mac
Money: a lot
Cars: 300 SEL
Guns: A lot of rifles different kinds
Are you a sweater?> I wish
Additional Information: my org disbanded so why not join your org so we can fight some others

Accepted (although you were already told in game and added to the org lol)

Reaction score
Name: Robin Jansen.
Money: enough.
Cars: Scion FRS.
Guns: Rifles and pistols.
Are you a sweater? YES.
Additional Information: The org I was in disbanded and some of my friends are in this org so I would like to join you guys!

Reaction score
Name: Jhon Jacher
Money: 30K but I have got more than 300k then gave them to a friend
Cars: Minicoper :) My love
Guns: SOLD THEM ALL
Are you a sweater? HELL NAH
Additional Information: I AM A REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD SCAMMER .. AND KIDNAPPER

Reaction score
Name: Alfred Robinson
Money: 1 mil and 300k
Cars: Audi R8 , Tesla , Mitsubishi Evo (1 time upgraded)
Guns: dont worry , got alot of them
Are you a sweater? : Yes
Additional Information: its not coming home

Reaction score
Name: Zovetta Aren
Money: who knows, haven't been on for two months
Cars: raptor upgraded fully, minicopper upgraded fully, nissan gtr fully upgraded
Guns: too many
Are you a sweater? nope

Additional Information:
Those muslamic infidels need to get out.
I don't recognise the word racist, it's not a real word so I can't be it.
This is a Christian country for Christian people.
I am entitled to benefits, immugrants r not.
I want the empire back.