End of The Line

Reaction score
I guess it's finally time huh? After almost spending 5 years of my life dedicated to the PERP it seems that the end of my time is on the rise.
On the 2nd Oct 2015, I joined this lovely community, following that I became a part of the PLPD on the 3rd of July, 2016 and by the end of the same year/entering of the new year, I got promoted to CPL. I was proud of that, however, following those coming months after the promotion (skipping about 6 months) my activity started to fall due to school, in the end, it caused me to get discharged from the PLPD on the 31st of January 2018, where I then got reinstated as a senior officer four months later. What I didn't notice was that four months after I got reinstated that it would start to be the fall of me, and what I mean with that is I wasn't able to keep my hours up. So I did what every person would do, take an LOA. Now after coming back here in from what felt like an eternity I started to realize that the fire inside of me for both PERP and the PLPD had burned out.

Most of you who've known me have probably already forgotten about me, but for those who've remained in the community and even remember me, I just wanted to say thank you for giving me this great and fantastic experience. I wish I could've remained longer but my interests are in other places now and for those wanting to ask any questions, you can do so by contacting me through steam or on discord (James Mcain#8097). For those who're interested in what I'm doing now, I've become a member of a community called Highspeed-Gaming which is a FiveM community for those who also wonder.

Here are a bit of screenees from my time here
vHOcEwh.jpg

5YoGpzn.jpg

EaxZkEf.jpg

7vEG1vl.jpg

TGxfLFE.jpg

nj7vuKP.jpg

nWDeqhc.jpg

3UAOnet.jpg

QQi3Ors.jpg

QLuLUd7.jpg

LrVr4D3.jpg

EaMJJ4p.jpg
I mean TBH I wish I could've done this sooner, the only reason I've taken the choice now was because of my strong love towards this community.
Maybe I will return someday, who knows?
Rest assured that I will remember all of you and occasionally stop by.
Take care and be safe all my lovely and respected friends.
Regards from yours truly,
Deltaforce/James Mcain.