[Enforcer] Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
GAME NAME: Jacqueline Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:50229236

STEAM NAME: Allen

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
When I first joined the server I knew little about serious roleplay, I met awesome people, Had a great time, a month or so thereafter, I was banned for two weeks, by Ash. I took that time to read the rules, I now feel I have an extensive enough rule knowledge to enforce the rules, and hopefully, help some newbies out. I am aiming to become more active and get more well known in the community, I always want to help people with things they struggle at, you may often see me answering in /help chat, as well as attempting to advise people on rules or laws.

I am now a fairly active member of this community, whether it be IG, on the forums or on TeamSpeak. I believe I have learned a lot from playing on this server, not just in terms of RP. I think I have learned to be a more confident, better mannered, and nicer person in all.

I wish to be an Enforcer to help enforce the server's rules, learn to be a better Role-Player, and help build the community.

MY BANS/WARNINGS:
1st Ban:
I was banned for two weeks due to Meta, D/C to avoid IC losses, 3.4, and 3.24. I have learned from it, I am now a more mature individual, OOC.
(IC I'm a psycho)
1st Warning: Warned for 3.4, it was false however, and I challenged it, with evidence, It was removed.
2nd Warning: Warned for 4.1, running red as a cop, without EMS lights on, It was an accident, due to me misreading the lights.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
I was a Moderator on several Minecraft servers last year, however, they were shut down.
I was Administrator on a DarkRP server however, that also was shut down, due to hardly anyone ever being online.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am aiming to become more active on the TeamSpeak server, and hope to be online for about 2 hours or more a day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
If anyone has any constructive criticism, please, don't hesitate to share it.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I feel you're a nice, genuine person who could easily fit this role. Met you a few times and all banter aside you seem like a friendly guy.

Complete support.
Be a little more social in teamspeak.

Reaction score
Alright Allen, you're a very nice guy however I would like to know some more information about why you are ready for this position and a little more about yourself!
Well Daymon, I believe that I am now ready for the position of enforcer, due to my RP knowledge, almost all of which, came from playing on this server, and learning as I go. Every RP situation I am involved in, or witness, I believe I learn something from. I now think I have enough RP and rule knowledge to help enforce the rules to a standard worthy of other staff members.

As for the second part, there really isn't much that can't be found in This Thread, but if you ever want to talk, contact me through Steam, TeamSpeak, or find me In-Game.

Reaction score
+SUPPORT GOOD ROLEPLAYER AND A FUN GUY! KNOWS THE RULES, SERVER FUNCTIONS GOOD

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
I know that you're a very friendly player in the community and a very dedicated one too. I feel that you have the ability to enforce the rules where necessary, professionally and in a polite manor. I feel that you help out regularly in help chat and that you help several new players to the community, however i feel that you could help out a bit more in the help chat. I see you on Teamspeak quite regularly which shows your commitment to the community as a dedicated player. I feel that you need to show a bit more commitment to the community. IE; Helping out more on the forums. +Support

Reaction score
Neutral +/-

I don't really know you ooc or ic, meaning I cant really judge your rule knowledge and role play skill, however I can say you are very active on TS, fairly active in game from what I can see and fairly active on the forums

Good luck in your enforcer application
:)

MattIs

Didn't know this was up mate, must of missed it or something. Anyways +Support, hes polite and well mannered and kind, he knows the rules well and is a pleasure to be around!

Reaction score
Under consideration - We'd like some more content put into your application if that's possible. The Senior Administration team would like to observe you in order to determine whether you are ready for this position.

Reaction score
Yeah, let me be honest.

I was waiting for that application, because;

• You are friendly
  • You help people as much as you can
  • You are mostly active
  • You have good knowledge about server rules.
  • Your roleplay knowledge is good. (I saw that yesterday[I think], you Roleplayed instead of kiddnaping them.)
  • You are fitting this rank with all of your kind and helpful personality

You have my +Support

Reaction score
Just a quick tip, remove your phone number otherwise u might get doxed and swatted or someshit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.