Enforcer Application by Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Senior Administration; Dear Perpheads Community!

I hereby apply to become an enforcer.

IN-GAME NAME:
My IC name is Jack Mason.

AGE: I am 27 years old. [Date of birth: 9th November 1987]

STEAM ID: My Steam-ID is the following: STEAM_0:1:36558459

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to become an enforcer, to support the community with my experience. I got so many ideas for the PERP server.. My greatest desire is to help the players.
Helping other, possibly unexperienced, people is the most important way of thinking in my opinion. Besides, i'm able to be nearly always online. I often play at work, using my laptop. Following, knowing & enforcing all the community's rules is a must for me. If a player breaks a rule, i'm the kind of person, who tries to teach the player how he should play; a ban is the last solution. Also, i keep calm at every situation. People can insult me.. But they can't make me angry. Justice is an essential thing for me. Fairness in relation to anyone is more than important.

I'm a proud member of Perpheads since a very long time.. I'd even call it my "second home". In all the time, i experienced fantastic and bad moments. Friendly and less nice people. I've made mistakes in the past.. But, however: Every single day in this community was a pleasure.
And now... I think it's time to give another try and apply for the Enforcer rank - The first step for joining the server's administration staff.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes. I've served as an admin on some other servers. That includes Garry's Mod servers (Admin at 'GMC - GMod Community' , Senior Admin at 'SpaceMonkeys PERP' & ModAdmin at TSCM - A Spacebuild Community), San-Andreas Multiplayer servers (Junior Admin at 'Real-San-Andreas') and World of Warcraft private-servers (Head Admin at 'Emilan-WoW', Division Leader at 'ExiliuM Network', Gamemaster at 'Dual Storm WoW' and some other projects, i can't remember.)
I got years of experience being a staff member, at multiple games and positions.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Of course. It's alot of fun to chat with the other players on the TeamSpeak³ server, so you can find me there nearly every day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Actually, i want to say a few words. Firstly, thank you for taking the time and reading my application. I appreciate constructive criticism.
To the staff management: I look forward to your decision and would be more than happy, if you could grant me a chance to prove myself.

Thanks!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Yours sincerely,

- Kermit

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready to maintain this position, reasons for this include your recent return from a period of inactivity and subsequent lack of presence within the community. Before reapplying I suggest you work on your activity both ingame and on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.