Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
My information:

Steam Name: Samuel
In-Game Name: Samuel Sheppard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42929463

Why do you want to be an enforcer:
Hi, my name is Samuel, I’ve been in the PERPHeads community since 2013. I have previously held a position in the staff team, where I kept a consistently high report count and was commended for my good efforts. I believe that my time in the community has given me surplus experience and knowledge to hold this position yet again. I resigned from my role as Moderator at the start of 2017, this was due to time delegations and me wanting to focus more on the Police Department. I’ve been in the Police Department since the beginning, working previously as the Captain of The Professional Standards Department, then the Head of Support Services, and have more recently taken on the role as Assistant Chief of Department. I believe my work within the Police Department has allowed me to improve skills such problem solving, communication, and has helped me work well both in a team, and independently.

I feel that what sets me apart from other candidates is my absolute dedication and drive to help other people, I believe the Staff Team could use a hand in providing a quality service to the community, and believe that I would assist in doing just that.

I am a happy person, and I also love assisting people. I currently work for Telenor, and previously worked a lot with speaking to customers, and assisting them with their issues. I have more recently recieved a promotion for my good work at the company. I believe this has solidified my competency and efficiency whilst dealing with people, which I believe is transferable to the Enforcer role. I have demonstrated that I remain calm and professional within administration, and can offer support and counsel to players of the server when they seek assistance.

I have the time available, the skillset and also the dedication to be apart of the staff team, and provide assistance to the community and it’s players. I hope this application is considered, as I would love to rejoin the team and yet again help out.

Do you have anything else to say?

I appreciate any and all feedback, I believe I am yet again ready to join the staff team, and I thank you for reading my application.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week - 3 Months and 29 Days.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record -
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them -
  • You must have access to and use a microphone -
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server -

Reaction score
honestly you seem like a good candidate, but to me you don't seem like the type of person to take a joke, even when no harm is caused/intended. this is a theme I've consistently seen in you when I've encountered you, and I feel like it's somewhat of a glaring issue that needs to be improved upon.

however, I would have no issue with you being accepted. just try to lighten up a little.

M

Reaction score
Excellent bloke;
Would continue to make an excellent human being/staff member.

As you were SS
[DOUBLEPOST=1510700000,1510699967][/DOUBLEPOST]
of person to take a joke.

Your jokes must just suck willy

rat

Reaction score
You are a fantastic person who knows how stuff works and what to do in every situation. I have no doubt you would make a great enforcer

But you arrested me so

-support

Good luck friend :)

Reaction score
+support, hes good as a team leader, good as an independent person, was good staff before with his high report count (was not here for that), he knows when something is serious or not.

Reaction score
Last post got removed for 2.4, dunno why. I think you can be a nice and responsible guy but when you have a chip on your shoulder it can make conflict. -Support

Reaction score
Good guy, whilst he was head of Support services he was really engaged and showed how responsible and friendly, and extremely mature he is. Samuel is a very hard working guy and I would love to see him as an enforcer. +support

Last edited:
Reaction score
In my opinion Samuel will be a great Enforcer, and aswell as a great Moderator, being a Moderator in early 2017, and he was a good one, also being ACoD of the PLPD and an IT Member, i believe Samuel knows both sides of PERP, and knows the rules very well, really will suit this role.

Reaction score
Or when he acting like a raider as police and act very weird behind the door just to have a reason to raid you for not cooperating and knock on it non stop, or when he come to your base to ask dumb questions just to annoy people that he don't like or when he gun point u at bazaar because u wear same shirt when there is a some one cuffed on scrapyard or when he is lying you gonna get 3 years as police and when u enter the pd e put you in jail for 10 years just to have a chance to get people banned for shooting some one over 3 years, when he act so bad at all his situation as police officer and run inside your apartment to get himself shot just to "give a ticket to some one that have gun on his back inside farm when actually he is the guy that tresspassing in our property and see it because he wanted us to open the door" @nade is that not true samuel?

Based on my experiences, these accounts more than explain as to why this application cannot be accepted.
You, on multiple occasions, did some things that could easily be interpreted as bait, such blocked off areas outside of puffer, knowing full well we would be on edge and even at one point entered our property in which we had to shoot you whereafter you made a report on us (top kek lmao no surprise it was denied)

Reaction score
I don't see Samuel targeting anyone, the way you roleplay as an officer is in no way related to handling ooc stuff. RP character does not equal to actual person. If you're being salty over actions done in character you should go outside instead of complaining about it on a enforcer app :/

Reaction score
+Support

Samuel is an Awesome ACoD He does his job very well. Also he is a mature and a nice person who is very calm.

Samuel completely fits for the staff team.

Reaction score
He is always trying to help the PD, he never targets people and as Slayerduck said, him being a cop is ic and being an enforcer is ooc. Fuck off with your saltiness, Great Assistant Chief and really friendly.​

Reaction score
Hi,

I see you do a good job in the police department, Samuel. You were a good staff member(from my recollection) However, I have not seen you recently helping out in OOC, which I feel plays a big part when applying for staff.

I have no issue with you becoming staff again, just make sure and help people in OOC, however, I might just not be on when you are helping people.

Reaction score
I'm not against nor for Samuel, what I just want to say is that most of these things are IC that are against him, most of it is simply things that happen in game and while he's a cop which is simply a thing that you could get him demoted for if he now didn't follow any form of policies.

Reaction score
In my opinion, you are very police-sided and OOC wise you don't help much from my point of view. You only speak to certain people in this community, and I know this from personal experience.
You are very ignorant and only speak to the people within the high ranks of PD or staff.

Apart from that, you have good law knowledge, you just need to be less serious OOC and engage and help people.
Your rule knowledge should be good as you've been enforcer before.

Overall I will -support for now.

rat

Reaction score
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░mrlewis,░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Please!░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

Even if samuel is stubborn and bias I was under the impression that is what they looked for in a candidate, thus proving my point he has all skills regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.