Enforcer Application: Tim Meijer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] Tim Meijer

IN-GAME NAME: Tim Meijer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71720728

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I Want to be Enforcer because i like the server and the people that are playing on the server. I started to play in 2014 (september 25) after a week playing on the server i decided to donate for VIP. When i saw that a lot of friends became a Enforcer thought i i wanna become a Enforcer to but i did not make the Application, i was afraid that people do not like me because i have dyslexia. but now i gonna go for it so here is my Application.

I hope that you guys will +support me and feel free to post a command under this Tread.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I have more 1 month play time in game.

Reaction score
Firstly you are not active in the forums at all
6vybhAA.png
Secondly I do not see you in the help chat (sorry if I am wrong). I see you in game but you should show that you can enforce the rules and laws by stepping up in situations not just stand there and / or evading them.
Also put more effort when you make an application.
-support

Reaction score
Hi Tim.

It's great to see that you show an interest in joining the staff team. However the effort put into this application is very minimal.

It would be great to see you make some more out of this, and add some key points as to why you want to be enforcer. The fact that you like the server and its players doesn't really prove that you can help out in the staff team.

Mare sure that you have met all of the requirements(can't check currently since my phone is stupid :p).

Even if this application is denied, just remember to keep improving on the points that you can.

I'm not going to put any sort of support as of now, since I haven't seen your RP and rule knowledge enough.

Good luck :p

Reaction score
Tim,

We spoke about this today, I told you to wait with making the application, of course it's your choice to publish it.
You have to be more active on the server as well on teamspeak and show yourself helping others and let people know that you can enforce the rules.

-Mike

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support , Reasons bellow :

1- i dont see you around (inactive player , getting in ph like once every 2 weeks or more)
2- you are not helpfull at help , i mean i dont see you helps the people at help chat
3- you are inactive at forum

Reaction score
I normally stay out of these enforcer applications, but I can't just let this one slide.

I don't know what I would do if you became enforcer.
You showed that you don't understand the rules on a few occasions when I roleplayed with you.

It has become so severe that I AVOID roleplaying with you at any cost, as not to ruin my own experience on the server.

If they won't accept you for supervisor, what makes you think you can become enforcer?

One of the worst candidates for enforcers in my honest opinion.

8264646.gif

Reaction score
Hiya Tim, its true that you have been here for over a year now but I don't really see you as being active enough. You don't seem to have put a lot of effort into this application.

Sorry you just don't stand out as Enforcer Material.

Reaction score
I know this isn't a reason to deny someone but come on now, at least most people bother to press Ctrl+B when they begin writing their application. This is just something that is starting to grind my gears.
Not Good
Good

Other than that I have not seen you enough in-game to make a full decision and you don't appear to be very active on the forums so I won't be supporting this application yet.

Reaction score
-Support

• Did not put any efforts into this, see by some spelling mistakes which can atleast be revised, and by the low amount of words, which although you don't need much it's still really low. Example:
    "feel free to post a command under this Tread." -- Comment* Thread*
  • Not often seen in /help
  • Not much posts done on the forums nor active at all.

Reaction score
I sometimes look at applications and think "Wow, these people really want to help out the community, and you can tell by the amount of effort they've put on their application! I just gotta' support this person, it's the best thing for the server!" For you, sadly, this most definitely isn't the case. You've put little to no effort into this application, and I don't think (correct me If I'm wrong) you're known at all within the community. Please, for the love of god, go and make a name for yourself before even CONSIDERING to make an enforcer application. (By that I mean, don't make another one for a while, if you don't understand what I'm trying to say.)

Overall a big fat -SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Tim,

my support on this application is pretty obvious, it's a -Support from me.

Here are the reasons why below:

- You are not active or helpful on the forums.
- Hardly seen you helping people in help chat.
- Haven't seen you much in-game, although you have been here for over a year.
- Your application is minimal and not very detailed.
- If you're wanting to join the staff team, your grammar needs to be at a better standard.
- Haven't expressed your knowledge of the rules, therefore we do not know if you have a good understanding of them. That can be acheived by following the improvements stated above.

However, there is also a good side to this application, here are the reasons stated below:

- You have played the server for just over a year, so you will have some understanding of the server rules.
- You are a good roleplayer, you were with deathrow yesterday holding off the police and you are a general good roleplayer.

To wrap this all up, like I said this is a -Support from me as you have more negatives than positives to this application.
Anyway, good luck with your application and thank you for taking your time to apply.

Reaction score
Don't ever ever ever ever ever use the dyslexia autism cancer aids ebola homosexual bisexual card ever on every thread. That is the only thing I need to see to deny an application.
Otherwise, you didn't put enough efforts, I don't know you ingame, and I know almost everyone that became admin ingame, whether I just see them a lot or actually know them. Anyways, you don't have the materials to become an enforcer, you don't know English well enough, you use the worst cards ever, you don't show that you know the rules. Just passing the requirements isn't what gets you accepted.

Reaction score
I'm going to give a -Support with this one. I acknowledge that you do have dyslexia though I think that you could have overall put a bit more effort into spelling/grammar and also make the application longer in general. Excepting this post, I have never seen you on the forums, shoutbox or TeamSpeak, and I only recall having seen you once in-game, at the PD, which is not a surprise as the PD and the area around it is the main 'hub' of the server.

I hope you understand and that there are no hard feelings, but that is just how I feel about this one.

Reaction score
"People dont like my because of my dyslexia"
Trust me, that's not why people don't like you

Honestly, you are often arrogant, pretentious and a know-it-all with a short temper. Atleast the most of the times I've played with you.
-support

Reaction score
I feel that your application was produced with minimal effort that you deemed necessary to somehow, 'pass,' and become Enforcer. I feel that if you wish to properly implement an application that is based with the intent of having a high chance of being accepted you should take careful and extensive revisions.

Firstly, you should include details. First-hand details that provide good, hard, and factual evidence that you can fulfill the position of an Enforcer. You should also expand on the topics you covered. You cover a very small amount of ground with your application and I feel that there is so much more you can add. Certain past accepted and even denied applications were often PAGES long, and I feel that if you truly want to show us that you can become an Enforcer and are truly dedicated you should add far more to your application that includes various extra information that contributes to the main key points that are both required to be included and ones that are self added as extra information.

With your current state regarding the server;
I am currently not active enough as it is to determine a full statement on that aspect of the application process. However, I have played with you a few times in the past days and found that you do not meet my own criteria for being a highly-functioning role-player and that I feel that you can not handle administrative situations properly. HOWEVER, this is only based on what I have seen in the past few days, and not my full opinion. I might see reason to add positivity to this side in the days that are to come.

Reaction score
So, I have read you application and the first thing that came into my mind is the lack of effort into your application. I also think that you're not active enough on server, teamspeak and forums. To improve I suggest you gain more activity on all three and put more effort into your application.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I sometimes look at applications and think "Wow, these people really want to help out the community, and you can tell by the amount of effort they've put on their application! I just gotta' support this person, it's the best thing for the server!" For you, sadly, this most definitely isn't the case. You've put little to no effort into this application, and I don't think (correct me If I'm wrong) you're known at all within the community. Please, for the love of god, go and make a name for yourself and learn English before even CONSIDERING to make an enforcer application. (By that I mean, don't make another one for a while, if you don't understand what I'm trying to say.)

Overall a big fat -SUPPORT

P.S: Have a nice day!

BoomBitchDistrict9.gif

Your reply is utterly retarded stupid, this is someone who actually knows english to a good extent, please note that we've had staff members that have had worse English than this, Yes there is almost no effort at all which leads to me -supporting this application aswell, but you do realise you've made mistakes in your reply aswell? If not, well then you know now. Your maturity basically just shows in your reply by putting the idiotic spoiler in saying "GTFO" just proves what a good community member you are. In the end the person has even said himself that he has dyslexia so why not just accept his words and write a friendly -support instead of making someones day shit.

Reaction score
When i saw that a lot of friends became a Enforcer thought i i wanna become a Enforcer to (too*)
If this is really your only reason to become an Enforcer in our community than you have maybe chosen the wrong community.

An Enforcer needs to show rule-knowledge, conduct, "a clean slate", dedication and willingness. The only thing you are showing here is your willingness to get the rank but you do not give any reason why the administration team should consider your application.

I highly recommend you to either rework and edit your application or let it be closed, as you won't come far with this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.