Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Tim Meijer

IN-GAME NAME: Tim Meijer

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71720728

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction

To start off, let me introduce myself to the people who do not know me (yet); My name is Tim Meijer, I am from the Netherlands and I am 18 years old. For my living I install kitchens for catering establishments besides that I am still studying electronic systems. In the weekend I am giving lead as a soccer referee at my local club.

Experience on the server

I have been playing on the PERPHeads server for about 4 years now, I already experienced a lot of different things on the server; From all the map changes to the DDOS attack, From the quarrel with Melonstick to the beginning of the PLPD, I have experienced it all. In all those years I helped many people especially people from the PD.

PLPD and People Services
Within the division People Services along with Hayden and Jordan I have set up Fancy a Chat, In Fancy a Chat people could (and still can) contact us to have a private trusted conversation, all the things said would/are kept a secret. People Services get a big amount of tickets on a weekly basis, I (and the other people of People Services ) are still helping people with their problems/questions every day.

Reason of joining the Staff Team
Everything what is listed above has lead me to the place where I am now not only in the Police Department but as well in the community. It will be nice if I can continue with growing and to help the community what already has helped me thru all these years. I still see a lot of people breaking server rules and I would like to help with releasing the pressure of all the tickets that are getting made daily. I would like to take part of it to make it better in the server for all the members in the community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading my application and I hope you take it in considering and feedback is always welcome!

Requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
https://bans.perpheads.com/?search=STEAM_0:1:71720728

https://bans.perpheads.com/warnings?search=STEAM_0:1:71720728

1. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  2. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  3. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
Neutral

I see that you're getting active and all as I've seen you, but you haven't actually stated the reason why you'd like to become enforcer, however might change to support if you add a bit more detail into this application.

Reaction score
You're a nice guy Tim but honestly, You don't seem to be very active anymore and admitted this yourself, I haven't actually seen you do anything IG and there seems to be no effort in this application and as stated by @A1L you haven't actually answered the question lmao.
I think you have got potential but I don't see this right now.

Reaction score
I agree with @McGlinchy I never see you on the server or doing anything in the community. And in my eyes it doesn't seem like you put in a lot of effort so I'm going to -support this
If I see you become more active you have potential

Reaction score
I agree with @McGlinchy for once

@Tim Meijer you’re a great guy and all but
Tim, you’ve been fairly inactive as a whole.

I only ever see you on perp about 3 times every month and that’s when you chill as cop for 2 hours and go off for the month.

There’s no effort in the app besides a bit of info, you haven’t shown rule knowledge in terms of AR’s you’ve made.

I’m on TS the whole day everyday and I only saw you on TS yesterday for 1 hour until you went off in a rush.

You need to be more active everywhere in order to gain some supports, right now it’s a neutral from me.

Reaction score
Experience on the server

I have been playing on the PERPHeads server for about 4 years now, I already experienced a lot of different things on the server; From all the map changes to the DDOS attack, From the quarrel with Melonstick to the beginning of the PLPD, I have experienced it all. In all those years I helped many people especially people from the PD.

This isn't the kind of experience we are looking for. Most of the people here have experienced this, so this really isn't something you should put down. Try and reword it so it's shows your actual experience rather than what the server has experienced.

You need to be more active aswell from what the others say, I would like to see a future staff member on everyday if they could for at least a few hours

Reaction score
+Support
He is always nice , friendly and helpful. I think he truly deserves to be a Staff Member.
Good Luck mate!

Reaction score
-Support

I mean 80% Of your time off duty is AFKing in the PD lobby, and thats when you're actually on the server.

Also your mic is REALLY Loud.

Best of luck tho!

rat

Reaction score
I can't give you and constructive or current advice about your ingame presence because I am banned, instead I will give you some feedback on your written application.

To start off, let me introduce myself to the people who do not know me (yet); My name is Tim Meijer, I am from the Netherlands and I am 18 years old.For my living I install kitchens for catering establishments besides that I am still studying electronic systems. In the weekend I am giving lead as a soccer referee at my local club.

bit irrelevant to the application but it's a nice way of prefacing a proper answer I guess

I have been playing on the PERPHeads server for about 4 years now, I already experienced a lot of different things on the server; From all the map changes to the DDOS attack, From the quarrel with Melonstick to the beginning of the PLPD, I have experienced it all. In all those years I helped many people especially people from the PD

tony blair had experience starting illegal wars but that doesn't mean he was any good at winning them. experience is completely irrelevant unless you relate it back to the question of why you should be an enforcer.

Within the division People Services along with Hayden and Jordan I have set up Fancy a Chat, In Fancy a Chat people could (and still can) contact us to have a private trusted conversation, all the things said would/are kept a secret. People Services get a big amount of tickets on a weekly basis, I (and the other people of People Services ) are still helping people with their problems/questions every day.

you have everything set up here to actually answer the question but you fail to explain how your PLPD position would help you in the enforcer role

You have failed to answer why you want to be an enforcer or what skills you possess to help you exceed at the role.

fix your application or you won't have any chance

Reaction score
By putting what ranks he has, it shows that he can be trusted.
This doesnt jeopardize his acceptance rate.

rat

Reaction score
The ranks he has are irrelevant unless he explains how his experience would help him be an enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support
Tim meijer is a good guy, he holds a high rank within the pd and it shows that he can be trusted and professional.
I would like to see him as staff.

Reaction score
The ranks speak for itself mate. Dont make this a beef thread, if you are going to continue it do it on my profile.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.