[ENFORCER] Chrissy/Chris Walters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Chris Walters
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52808492

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I may have fallen foul of administrators in the past but quite often that's always been due to misunderstandings. I have a great love for roleplay and Perpheads is the place to be for that. I'd like to put my skills learnt from my background in server management and website design. I can fluently code in GLua, Small Basic, VB.net, HTML, PHP, CSS and Expression 2. I am always happy to learn from experienced people and from my own mistakes. If you've ever encountered me in game I was probably a Police Officer. In my own opinion I'm a great roleplayer especially when a member of the police force. Thoroughness and realism are the pillars that I build my RP on. I'm a believer in using skills from real life in online RP, I think that this shines throughwhen I play as a cop. But, enough about my RP. I have a printed copy of the rules next to my PC following a misunderstanding with Alex regarding a rule break, I read through it whenever I can so I can keep up to date on new additions to the rules. Whenever possible I try to observe admin situations to gain a better understanding of Perpheads policies and procedures because I may know how to handle people but I don't know how Perpheads do it.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a memeber of the ByB community for almost two years, an admin for most of that.I am a root administrator for another community, Stalwart Gaming. We currently own two physical server machines both of which I maintain and the instances running on them. We currently operate one Garry's Mod server(Stranded), one Terraria server (TShock), one CS:GO Casual server and another GMod server and a Rust server are currently being developed and tested by us.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I really do hope that you consider my application, I try to get on and involved whenever I can however I am busy preparing for a big trip. In April i'll be travelling to Nepal to teach children English and do some medical work. Whilst there we'll also be climbing a mountain, spending some time in the Jungle, having a reception with the British Ambassador to Nepal, and thousands of other interesting things that I can't even begin to list. The training schedule for this is obviously taking alot of my time up but it's focusing my mind, making me into a better person. I hope that I can share this with you all here at Perpheads.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Please PM me for any other contact information other than Steam or the SG Forum Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chris192 SG (Community that i'm a root in) http://stalwartgaming.com/index.php?action=profile;u=5
Thank you for taking the time to read my application, please consider it.
I hope you have a nice day!
Chrissy

Edit: Formatting fixed.

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston said:
I thought that the server didnt need any more enforcers.
I have no clue, I haven't seen the announcement everywhere. If one has been made then i'll go ahead and request this to be locked.
If they have been stopped then this subforum should probably be made read only to prevent this :p

Reaction score
It's honestly about time you made this application - you have my full support without a doubt.

You're an excellent role player, you help others when they require it, you know the rules (which is very important) and you have a friendly attitude, which is very important. You would fit this role more than perfectly.

+ SUPPORT

Reaction score
Thank you for the response, Alex. I should be on within the hour to play, just typing up some lesson plans at the moment

Reaction score
please contact us when you are online we will decide after we talked to you

Reaction score
Hi, Menta. I have been online since about 2 hours ago and i've only just checked this. I will be available to talk from about 10pm GMT tonight or tomorrow evening but i'm going out now.
Sorry for the slow reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.