Epithax's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Epithax

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54716490

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I would like to become an Enforcer because I think i'm ready to help the staff team with their duties. I joined perp back in 2014/2015, and i’ve always looked up to the staff team, how they handle things, how they participate in roleplay. I’ve been wanting to make this enforcer application for quite some time now, but never really knew how to represent myself, and still do not know this, i'm pretty bad at it, i mean i could say i’m the best, but i’m not, i’ve made quite some mistakes in my past at perp. But that’s all in the past, i’ve taken a pretty long break from perp. And rejoined with a fresh, and more experienced mind within a lot of gmod roleplay. When i came back i rode the rules again, to make sure i won’t mess up as bad as i did back in 2017. and therefore i thought i would apply for Enforcer, to show you all that i'm ready for this position. i’m a calm person, have the same amount of respect for everyone and i can make tough decisions. Due to my previous experience it taught me to not judge one before hearing both sides of the story, and this also helped me a lot. If i need to take disciplinary actions against one im sure ill explain why i have to take them, and how he should avoid it next time. Due to my experience in Serious and Semi Serious, i do know what every rule means, and what you need to do to avoid breaking them, this is also what i will share with players who struggle with them.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
i know this part might be bad, but i’m not that good at typing about myself, and why people should pick me. I'm more of a guy that puts my experience into use and just do the stuff I'm supposed to.

Requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.

At the time of making this application i got over 2+months in game.

No recent in-game bans and warnings on record, this includes both the forums and the server.
I've never received a forum ban, My last warning was on the 11th of july which was a miscommunication between me and Double J. I know I messed that one up.

You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
I do have an extensive understanding about the rules and laws due to my rank within the PLPD. Ofcourse im not a walking encyclopedia, but i do know a lot of them.

You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.
I'm both active in teamspeak and the server.

Reaction score
It appears nobody responded to this, so I think I'll give a bit of an opinion on this :)

I can't show, publicly, my opinion but from what I have seen from you Epithax is decency to all users and staff.
Each time I have interacted with you, I have had nothing but decency and kindness from you.

Not looking at your record, being clear for some time except the warning I had to issue you, you clearly don't get into trouble too often, if at all.

I wish you luck with your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.