STEAM NAME:

Ethan

IN-GAME NAME:

Ethan Belinsky

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:55480733

Scotland

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

As I said in my last application the main reason I wanted to be enforcer was so I could help the server retain players by helping out newer players who are less fortunate in money. The reason I want to help out like this is due to the help I never had as a sweater. I also have got a lot of gratification out of helping new players in my org and seeing them transform into regular players. I have made many good new friends this way such as @NoHax .

In my last application the feedback I got overall was people found me to anger quickly and I have taken this on board and since my last application I have been keeping a check of myself, joking or not I've stopped any kind of inappropriate behaviour that would be expected of a staff member. And this feedback has not only helped me in regards to my staff application but I've enjoyed playing PERP a lot more. But I believe I am of a standard of behaviour expected from a staff member now within the community.

I really enjoy helping people with my knowledge of the server and rules and I hope I can get the opportunity to do that.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I have tried my best to improve since the last application so if anyone still has an issue with me please do let me know.

Reaction score
Not a lot changes within 2 weeks, atleast wait a little longer before your last app before you post another one.

Deleted member 5920

Thanks, do you feel like I have not improved?

Reaction score
In all honesty, I don’t think you’ve changed much in like 2 weeks between you’re application, yes you’ve calmed down a bit, but now you’re kind of ‘to yourself’ and really passive.

I’d need to see you more to actually give you some sort of positive marks, but right now your application is slightly simple made and is pretty basic.

Nonetheless good luck, don’t take my response as a type of hate towards you, I’m just very blunt and un-bias.

Reaction score
With the things I am saying I don't want to offend anyone, just trying to give constructive support, ty!

That's the old Shadowjoey scenarion, make as much applications as possible and you will get accepted eventually. Its just not how it works. In the past 2 weeks after your application got denied I have seen a little change.
In my opinion some of the issues you had (like getting angry quickly) can't be fixed in 2 weeks. I suggest waiting a little longer, trying to prove that there is a difference since the last time.

I wish you best of luck sir, have fun :)

Reaction score
-Neutral

I've noticed a vast improvement in OOC Behaviour in the 2 weeks from your last application but that said, If it turns out to just be a charade to make you seem like reformed enforcer material and entirely put on, which I'm not saying is the case, but if it were, 2 weeks isn't a long time.

Reaction score
+Support

I've personally been playing with ethan everyday for the past two weeks, he's been inviting sweaters and helped newer players a lot recently. We've robbed the bank with a lot of sweaters, thought them how to grow drugs and teached them how to raid.

In my opinion Ethan has proven that he clearly cares for the community!

Deleted member 5920

Honestly I understand where you're coming from but I do honestly feel like taking perp less serious has helped me a lot more to enjoy it so I don't think I'll be going back to that ever : D

Deleted member 5920

What other issues that I had haven't changed, I would like to improve on them.

Reaction score
You’ve definitely made positive progress since your last application regarding the toxicity that was frequently pointed out but what many people are pointing out is to what extent you’ve done that to, but I like where you are now. Good luck on your app!

Deleted member 5920

Thanks, means a lot to me since you felt the strongest against me last time!

Reaction score
Ethan has never been toxic or mad on a level that it's harmful to anyone. Everyone gets mad sometimes. If he got an enforcer, I think he could have more motivation to fix his "problems" if he has any (in my opinion not). I don't think that it's gonna harm anyone if he got enforcer, it would just benefit the server because Ethan is very active and has an outstanding knowledge of everything that's on the server such as rules.

Cody for enforcer.

Reaction score
+Support

Ethan had a lot of negative support in his last application regarding his attitude. Since he has received these comments and directions he has since become a lot less toxic as I have seen for myself in game. I think he would be a great Enforcer and would be a nice addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
I never see you on, I feel you're not active enough. Last time we spoke you were incredibly rude.

-SUPPORT.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Very good rule knowledge, friendly to new players, active and very nice guy!
+Support
he stole my burger once

Deleted member 5920

When did we last speak? I don't recall. If you think I'm not active it must be because you're on at different times and I am on almost daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.