• Sat 25/4

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Sat 01/05

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
1587054850201.png
Pic thanks to @Alyt
Hello! So after 2 previous convoys ( https://perpheads.com/threads/ets-2-ph-convoy-meetup.25357/ and https://perpheads.com/threads/perpheads-ets2-convoy-v2.25605/ ) why not have a third and since a few people seemed interested it would be nice to set and time and date for this to happen.

There is still a steam group chat that can be used to organize through as well.

Some information from #2 that can sum up a few key points:
- Everyone has to have a worldoftrucks.com account before the convoy starts, this is so we can all drive to the same destination with cargo. Although cargo isn't required, it's recommended.
- Everyone has to ensure their game isn't broken, test it out a few days prior so you can get help if needed.
- Pre-planned route with 2 permanent pilots(unless one wishes to change or is forced to abandon the convoy), one in front one in back.
- You will be informed about the details in a private PM to prevent any unwanted guests from joining us, exactly 1 hour before the start, you're expected to be at the start at the given time(send out earlier). If you're not on time you're expected to catch up later, the route will also be PM'd
- You can live track of the convoy in case you had to teleport back or didn't arrive on time.

We would need to discuss a route, time and date that would be suitable to aim for so that we can get a decent population, so comment below on what times and days that would suit people the most.

P.S I work Friday and Saturday evenings so I can't attend that day.

Attachments

• ETS2 PH.png
    ETS2 PH.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
worldoftruck deliveries are kinda aids cuz it puts u at 80 kmh speed but its better than nothing i guess

Reaction score
I don't mind streaming this when we do it for the others who can't attend for whatever reason. Count me in

Reaction score
what i do with @Danny and @Momo is all sleep at the same time and use the freight market to find a job and 99% of the time we will all get the same place or near enough too, we could pass through a city for one delivery then just go to one close by for someone else's job.