[EVENT] Business St. Pedestrian Zone

Reaction score
DSC_0034-1024x680.jpgf

Hello everyone, I am sure @Efan will want to make an official thread I just wanted to give you all a brief idea of this:

We have an intention to host an RP event by blocking off business street tomorrow, Projex, Industry Rd. rear bazaar, etc. will be accessible, however, there will be a blockade starting from the business shops going all the way to the puffer parking lot as there will be stands taking place on the street itself.

I asked for it to be at business street specifically due to the fact we can have something larger scale and use the bazaar as a walkway going to the other stands that are on the street, we await the people that are interested in set-up their stand tomorrow when we block off the street. I also think you guys will tolerate the blockade of a major street and participate so we can get some player interaction going on in the vicinity, as I said this is planned for tomorrow but I am unsure if there will be any delays into this. Thanks all...

Reaction score
sounds fun lets hope the plpd dont come and poop on the party im deffinatley coming tomorrow also what time will it be open

Reaction score
we haven't exactly decided yet but one thing for sure, you will be informed when it will open, I will see to it myself that it won't get affected by the PLPD

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

Technically there isn’t an offence of blocking a carriageway so you could probably setup a market on the highway and the plpd can’t stop you

Reaction score
Did this myself some time ago aswell (its in my thread), it gets fun when theres lots of player stands. But it could cause some lagg aswell if it gets too busy. But it can be really fun.

Mim

Reaction score
I can say this shouldnt be a problem, along as there is sufficient adverts there isn't technically an obstruction as there is still access to all necessary places by road you just have to go out of your way a bit. You seem to think the PLPD ruin these types of things, its usually players who use the opportunity to mug people :)

Reaction score

Hello everyone, I am sure @Efan will want to make an official thread I just wanted to give you all a brief idea of this:

We have an intention to host an RP event by blocking off business street tomorrow, Projex, Industry Rd. rear bazaar, etc. will be accessible, however, there will be a blockade starting from the business shops going all the way to the puffer parking lot as there will be stands taking place on the street itself.

I asked for it to be at business street specifically due to the fact we can have something larger scale and use the bazaar as a walkway going to the other stands that are on the street, we await the people that are interested in set-up their stand tomorrow when we block off the street. I also think you guys will tolerate the blockade of a major street and participate so we can get some player interaction going on in the vicinity, as I said this is planned for tomorrow but I am unsure if there will be any delays into this. Thanks all...
woow that's really not a bad idea respect that someone comes up with such an idea :D

Reaction score
Its not FPS im talking about, back when I did the same but on a smaller scale, the server had a few massive lag spikes.

Reaction score
highly doubt we will need them city boys with the European cars when we have deputy dickens around...