Evocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- I would like new server or change map
- This map is unoptimized (getting 15 FPS with good pc)
- I thing in my opinion u can remember evocity better, its more uncpomplicated. Its really basic map.

This map is so unstable i have like 15FPS on it when i normally have 150FPS on garrys. And i think its little bit confusing map. Its hard to remember, and in my opinion i have 100 hours on evocity so i love it so much ;)

BTW: Zoomable or much more Unzoomed map on phone would be better, cuz now i dont have any reasonable function for this zoom.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please edit your post with this template https://perpheads.com/threads/template.1241/
Code:
Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional additions:
-
-
-

As for EvoCity:This has been suggested for some times and denied if I remember correctly, cannot find any threads mentioning these right now.Even though I never played on this map, I don't think it would be a great idea to bring it back, everyone is alot more used to Paralake.The FPS is just the gamemode itself, PERP is heavily customized so no wonder you get 15FPS while you would get 150FPS outside of PERP.

As for the "unzoomed" map for the phone:Yes, I'd like to have that.Would become useful for alot of new players.

Reaction score
Well, I'm going to be honest with you, Evocity was not too bad. The place that I liked most was the apartments. But Paralake is a funny place, and I'm already used to it, is like if you were already connected with it, if you know what I mean :)

Anyways, I know it brings a big FPS (also because Perpheads is highly customized), but that's what we need to get used to, pretty much 83% of the players, have 15 FPS, and they are already used to it.

I'm not sure if you are new, but trust me, keep playing around and you will "learn how to ignore the low FPS". To be honest I already don't care about it :p

Reaction score
Yea, i know im new ill get used to paralake city but, im csgo player so basicly every time i will stop playing gmod im gonna play csgo where i have/need more than 100FPS so i dont thing i will get used to 15fps

And there is another choice, two servers. With two separated VIPs and stuff like that.

BTW: ill edit my post like u said creepis

Reaction score
Please edit your post with this template The FPS is just the gamemode itself, PERP is heavily customized so no wonder you get 15FPS while you would get 150FPS outside of PERP.

If i remember correctly i hade like 3x more fps on my old pc on evocity (same style gmod.biz server but not working now anymore) so i dont thing its only by gamemode.

Reaction score
Paralake city is very nice, but IMO Evocity is the best.
Only thing I would love to see is to have a event for maybe a weekend and Evocity would be the map for the whole weekend.

Keep paralake, but I want to go back in Evocity for a short time.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think having 2 separate servers could be a good idea, mainly due to the "can't connect, the server is full" thing... It would be problematic if not organised and admins would have to share server time between the maps, however, I believe that It would be worth a try, maybe a trial week,. if it is shown heavy interest maybe... keep it?

Reaction score
I love Paralake and I love EvoCity.

I don't want to permanently change to EvoCity, but I would like to return for a week or so.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think having 2 separate servers could be a good idea, mainly due to the "can't connect, the server is full" thing... It would be problematic if not organised and admins would have to share server time between the maps, however, I believe that It would be worth a try, maybe a trial week,. if it is shown heavy interest maybe... keep it?
That would be dope, two servers, different maps, alot more players since yea it's 2 server ._. I have never really played evocity, only seen youtube videos of it, and gotta admit, something new and fresh would be nice.

Reaction score
DENIED - The map was made for us to use and it is always able to be edited so I think moving back to would be unnecessary. Paralake isn't causing your FPS lag it's the game. 60 people on one server with a load of entities crammed in will cause FPS drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.